CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

GOT A CLEAR!!!!!! Thought I had a chance since I received shipping notification pretty early on. Still wasn't expecting it though. Thought the box looked larger than normal and then it had 5 lps in it (ordered 3 + 1 180g). It was the last one I opened though to add to the suspense. Pretty stoked right now.

GOT A CLEAR!!!!!! Thought I had a chance since I received shipping notification pretty early on. Still wasn't expecting it though. Thought the box looked larger than normal and then it had 5 lps in it (ordered 3 + 1 180g). It was the last one I opened though to add to the suspense. Pretty stoked right now.

congrats dude!

and toki, I am so stoked for you.

PS stoked for anyone who newly discovers this band. Between these guys, Botch, Coalesce and Cave In... Talk about totally saving my soul and eardrums from crappy music of the late 90's!

And the best part about DW is they're like Hyrdrahead was (least for me) years ago where you could pretty much buy any record they release and you know very well it's money well spent. The Code Orange Kids record for instance. Bought on a whim but so damn good

I'm hoping people who get a clear had to buy all three colors before getting one. They should go to legit collectors. Imagine someone luckily preordering early enough, buys one copy and gets a clear. Then flips it on EBay. That's called no bueno.

Yeah but there are a lot of passionate collectors who don't have the sort of cash to buy three copies of the same record. So just being able to spend a lot of money shouldn't determine if you get the rarest one. And if someone is preordering the record they obviously have some sort of passion for record collecting.

I'm hoping people who get a clear had to buy all three colors before getting one. They should go to legit collectors. Imagine someone luckily preordering early enough, buys one copy and gets a clear. Then flips it on EBay. That's called no bueno.

i dont understand this logic and i dont really think there's a separation between people who buy multiple copies vs. people who buy one copy (in regards to who could be a "flipper"). if anything, the guy that bought multiple copies is more likely to flip extras because you know... they have more than one copy.

like my old pal Derek once said, "All is fair in love and Converge."

I just got my second Shipping Confirmation for this record. Honestly I've got no idea what I've got coming to me. Yay for me not keeping track of what I purchase. The one thing I know for certain a clear is not in my future, and honestly I'm glad. With the crazy money that it would probably bring I would most likely be to tempted to sell it.