CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONVERGE-You-Fail-Me-LP-white-clear-cross-Deathwish-Epitaph-895-/181044979434?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a271f26ea

for anyone missing this, that is a really good price. free shipping too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONVERGE-All-We-Love-We-Leave-Behind-2xLP-GREEN-VINYL-cursed-terror-touche-amore-/181044872479?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a271d851f

here is a green AWLWLB, if anyone wants it. might go for a reasonable amount since it is right before Xmas and the listing started at .01. If my DW package comes and I have two blues and a red, I'd like to get this, but I refuse to buy from anyone who has such a dickhead username.

Thanks!! I ordered the 180 gram and 3 of the color versions. Also, I'm not sure being one the first few people ordering Converge guarantees you a clear copy. My brother placed an order right after me, his order # was only 5 behind mine, and he did not receive a clear. I could be wrong though. I've been a long time supporter of Deathwish and have received special versions such as the Clear with Shards Axe to Fall and Red with Gold Swirl Jane Doe. I guess they're rewarding me for being a loyal customer. I pretty much order every new release they put out.

When ATF came out i ordered super fast, no idea what # i was but i got a clear w/ shards too, i buy a lot from DW but certainly not enough to get me a rare variant through loyalty. Would love to know what decides the distribution of these colours outside of loyalty and ordering of multiple copies.

@McPhersob123 I had the same thing on my yellow copy. I lightly rubbed it with a wet tissue and it came off in one piece. Was like a brown papery substance but didn't effect my record whatsoever. Try that and hopefully it'll do the trick.

It's deff what you're saying though I tried that already, they're in there for good lol

I wish my 180 gram black wasn't so black. It would have been cooler if it was black with black swirl or half black half black. ;)

Duh, man! It is half black/half black. Its DW's new special Half black/half black with "invisible seam" variant. It was all over Katy Couric for the first week that these were available for preorder. Bannon himself was interviewed and went into detail on exactly how the plant was gonna pull off such a monumental, artisan color combination that would redefine the way plants, bands and labels would look at the idea of producing variants. Just think, now we could even produce half green/half green and every other single color half combination you could think of.

DW's always breaking ground.

Duh, man! It is half black/half black. Its DW's new special Half black/half black with "invisible seam" variant. It was all over Katy Couric for the first week that these were available for preorder. Bannon himself was interviewed and went into detail on exactly how the plant was gonna pull off such a monumental, artisan color combination that would redefine the way plants, bands and labels would look at the idea of producing variants. Just think, now we could even produce half green/half green and every other single color half combination you could think of.

DW's always breaking ground.

what are you guys talking about? the record is obviously clear vinyl that's been liquid filled with bannon's blood.

I hate starting rumors but just wanted to pass this on.

I got a clear copy, and accidentally broke it, but low and behold there was a secret 7" inside with unreleased songs. It's amazing, i recommend breaking your converge records to see if yours has the super secret 7"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/converge-you-fail-me-colored-lp-bane-terror-touche-amore-/251200530347?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a7cb7e7ab

wasn't there a dude talking about this recently? Is this the fabled broken cross YFM?? I've never seen this variant before.

that was me. no, this is not the /1 variant. this is a rather common variant but it had a good BIN price in the beginning.