CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

I got into this band when I was 17. I was into a lot of tough guy hardcore back then (this is over ten years ago) and a friend of mine's brother was getting rid of a bunch of CDs. I bought the Agoraphobic Nosebleed split, Coalesce "Functioning", an Anal Cunt, cd and a few others for like $20. The "Poacher Diaries" blew me away, shit was more intense than anything I've heard, not to mention how incredibly eloquent the lyrics are for such an aggressive band.

Side note: I remember why I love pre-orders, just when I've almost forgotten about receiving a record, as I've forgotten what color I've ordered, I receive it in the mail. It's the greatest feeling ever. Can't wait to get mine this week.

I got into this band when I was 17. I was into a lot of tough guy hardcore back then (this is over ten years ago) and a friend of mine's brother was getting rid of a bunch of CDs. I bought the Agoraphobic Nosebleed split, Coalesce "Functioning", an Anal Cunt, cd and a few others for like $20. The "Poacher Diaries" blew me away, shit was more intense than anything I've heard, not to mention how incredibly eloquent the lyrics are for such an aggressive band.

Side note: I remember why I love pre-orders, just when I've almost forgotten about receiving a record, as I've forgotten what color I've ordered, I receive it in the mail. It's the greatest feeling ever. Can't wait to get mine this week.

The ONLY plus to a long pre-order. Ha

No. DW at times will throw in the extra "mystery" color to say, the first 50 orders FOR EXAMPLE. Or they will throw it in as bonus to long-time supporters of the label or family and friends of the label. So you could have ordered just three and then they'd throw in the fourth mystery color.

But you could order 6 copies and still end up with 2 of each green, red, and blue.

DW does this every once in a while as a way to be creative and also say thanks to long-time supporters and family and friends.

Also I had to make my meme comeback since seeing this on my FB feed....

Untitled.png

Just a quick note - there is a really good chance that there will be additional copies of the 180 gram version of AWLWLB that will go up in the DW estore once all of the preorders are filled. Don't buy a copy off eBay... yet.

I hope so, I would love to get a 180g copy.  been holding out for more info on that.

haha word i think ill have to.

i have a feeling im going to love this band.

I'm sure you will. any band that writes, records, illustrates, presses, and distributes their own music is honorable.

are there any other bands that have achieved so much success that are this DIY oriented? only other ones I can think of are Nofx and, dare I say, Insane Clown Posse. maybe circa now???

I don't know man, it's like they suck you into their own world. every component is just so well connected.

have you had a chance to listen to anything yet?