05 Entombed

06 Graphic Nature

Side B

01 Tempest

02 Gauze

03 Rosemary

04 Goon Squad

05 What Happened To You?

Vinyl Details: Black vinyl at Record Industry in gatefold jacket with insert at Furnace.

Guys seriously, I'm not lying. Those that I've dealt with on here will know I'm honest. As I said I was surprised myself and very pumped. Ill have a listen tonight and report on AQ.

The record itself looked like high quality Uk pressings, not the rough cut edges etc. Flat as a tac too.

For what it's worth, Def Leppard's Hysteria clocks in at around 65 minutes (if my memory serves correctly) and has only ever been pressed as a single LP, which is an utter fucking shame. Unsurprisingly, the sound quality suffers for it. What Happened To You is one of my favorite tracks from this, but I'm afraid it'll probably suffer being at the inside of side B. Oh well, I'm still buying for sure.

For what it's worth, Def Leppard's Hysteria clocks in at around 65 minutes (if my memory serves correctly) and has only ever been pressed as a single LP, which is an utter fucking shame. Unsurprisingly, the sound quality suffers for it. What Happened To You is one of my favorite tracks from this, but I'm afraid it'll probably suffer being at the inside of side B. Oh well, I'm still buying for sure.

The sound quality suffers not because it is 65 minutes split across two sides, but because it is 65 minutes of Def Leppard.