Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

Ok, I know this might be a dumb question...but where would I go to find the "international edition pressed on 180-gram vinyl?"

Thanks. 

europe.

I guess I have to say it again - I have the EU pressing and that is not 180g.

There might be a very small chance that the amazon.co.uk version is 180g, but I doubt it.

I guess I have to say it again - I have the EU pressing and that is not 180g.

There might be a very small chance that the amazon.co.uk version is 180g, but I doubt it.

Thank you for the reply markok. I really appreciate it. I'm still on the look out for this one. Hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on where to find the 180g international edition. Someone has to have it.

you can try that one: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Deftones-Koi-No-Yokan-180g/hnum/1589283?lang=en

its currently on back order but they usually receive their stock after a bit of waiting. my lp is already at their warehouse and waiting for the rest of my order to be ready to get shipped. as soon as i receive it i can tell if its really 180g or not. should be around friday-monday

you can try that one: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Deftones-Koi-No-Yokan-180g/hnum/1589283?lang=en

its currently on back order but they usually receive their stock after a bit of waiting. my lp is already at their warehouse and waiting for the rest of my order to be ready to get shipped. as soon as i receive it i can tell if its really 180g or not. should be around friday-monday

Thanks yarostino!

Definitely let me know when you get yours in! I'll cross my fingers for it having that 180g sticker on the front!

Hi all. I received a few today. I am excited about a few of them to arrive. 603016_10151268230412643_695472306_n.jpg They will be added to my collection. I have a few more of KNY numbered but I am unsure what I am going to do with them at this time, I may be willing to sell or trade for other sealed Deftones Vinyl.

I missed out and would love to get one. I don't need a low number. Would just like one period. How did you end up getting those first copies?

Hi all. I received a few today. I am excited about a few of them to arrive.603016_10151268230412643_695472306_n.jpgThey will be added to my collection. I have a few more of KNY numbered but I am unsure what I am going to do with them at this time, I may be willing to sell or trade for other sealed Deftones Vinyl.

All I have is a sealed marble pressing of s/t. But I also have hexagram, rocket skates, and Minerva 7" unsealed. Interested?

Someone should just buy this from this lame ass flipper and then open a claim since he falsely lists it as a "double LP." He's already sold a bunch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEFTONES-Koi-No-Yokan-CLEAR-Lp-x2-SEALED-1500-s-t-white-pony-adrenalize-cd-7-/190792156864?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c6c1946c0

Hi all. I received a few today. I am excited about a few of them to arrive. 603016_10151268230412643_695472306_n.jpg They will be added to my collection. I have a few more of KNY numbered but I am unsure what I am going to do with them at this time, I may be willing to sell or trade for other sealed Deftones Vinyl.

why did you buy "a few" to begin with? not judging just curious

Someone should just buy this from this lame ass flipper and then open a claim since he falsely lists it as a "double LP." He's already sold a bunch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEFTONES-Koi-No-Yokan-CLEAR-Lp-x2-SEALED-1500-s-t-white-pony-adrenalize-cd-7-/190792156864?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c6c1946c0

F U SIZZLEBIRD!