Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

to my chicagoland folks - just went to schaumburg store and Mimi said they were already gone.  someone bought one and one girl bought the rest.

I'm steaming mad right now.  An employee at Yorktown HT told me that LazyLabrador had moved to the Chicagoland area. I wasn't sure if it was true until you just said that but now I'm certain it is.

THEY MUST PUT A LIMIT PER CUSTOMER FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!

We need to scare this bitch away.

I imagine I would have to network pretty hardcore with the employees and managers at HT in order to track her down. Whether its LazyLabrador or not, its someone who is buying entire stocks of certain titles when she walks into the store. For that alone, she needs to be learned a lesson.

Yeah... one of the gals in there said she wiped them out.  Schaumburg normally (I go once every few months) has a fair amount of vinyl.  This time, not so good.   Bummed... but in reality not a huge deal..., but I'll grab it online.

Agreed about wiping stores out.  There was a story once about Thrice (Artist) and Schaumburg once as well.  But, I think that was a guy that did that.