Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

I'm a big Deftones fan but I don't regret skipping this.

Deftones knows they have a huge fan base, and they can overprice their merch accordingly, especially if they throw that "limited" word in front of it. At their latest show in LA shirts were $35, and I just couldn't get myself to buy one at that price.

Will wait and get my copy from Amazon for $22 shipped. 

I'm a big Deftones fan but I don't regret skipping this.

Deftones knows they have a huge fan base, and they can overprice their merch accordingly, especially if they throw that "limited" word in front of it. At their latest show in LA shirts were $35, and I just couldn't get myself to buy one at that price.

Will wait and get my copy from Amazon for $22 shipped. 

Let's get one thing straight: Its not the Deftones pricing their albums. Its the label.

plus the clear variant is really cool you guys, you'll be happy you held out for the HT variant

Well, hopefully I can catch one online since no stores near me have it and the one that did 45 miles away had some hoarder take them all...sigh. Between this, the delay on Amazon order and the super expensive announcement from deftones.com it's been a frustrating day to be a fan of this album.

Did you miss out on the foil stamp edition, yesterday? Having regrets that you didn't pick up a copy when you could have? Well, fret no more, my friend. Because the generosity from this douche-nozzle justmay be your lucky break. For a very reasonable $250, you can own a copy from the most limited press, that "sold out in minutes" (500+ of them, to be technical). The seller also has a staggering 88% positive feedback -- you can definitely buy with confidence. Complete your collection, today.