Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

I bought "a few" because I am a huge Deftones fan. I was actually hoping they would randomly sign a few copies like they did with the Vinyl Collection and the KNY CDs. I have several copies of the Vinyl Collection (including 1 signed copy) and several copies of the signed KNY CD. I actually regret not buying more of the signed CDs.

I am glad I bought more than 1 of the vinyl because if I didn't I know I would not have received #1 or even # 2 and #3. Always been a collector I guess. Baseball cards as a kid, comics, coins etc.

why did you buy "a few" to begin with? not judging just curious

I bought "a few" because I am a huge Deftones fan. I was actually hoping they would randomly sign a few copies like they did with the Vinyl Collection and the KNY CDs. I have several copies of the Vinyl Collection (including 1 signed copy) and several copies of the signed KNY CD. I actually regret not buying more of the signed CDs. I am glad I bought more than 1 of the vinyl because if I didn't I know I would not have received #1 or even # 2 and #3. Always been a collector I guess. Baseball cards as a kid, comics, coins etc.

Let me get one of those vinyl collections.

I bought "a few" because I am a huge Deftones fan. I was actually hoping they would randomly sign a few copies like they did with the Vinyl Collection and the KNY CDs. I have several copies of the Vinyl Collection (including 1 signed copy) and several copies of the signed KNY CD. I actually regret not buying more of the signed CDs.I am glad I bought more than 1 of the vinyl because if I didn't I know I would not have received #1 or even # 2 and #3. Always been a collector I guess. Baseball cards as a kid, comics, coins etc.

PM me. I can't do it from the app. I would like to own one of those low numbers. :)

I bought "a few" because I am a huge Deftones fan. I was actually hoping they would randomly sign a few copies like they did with the Vinyl Collection and the KNY CDs. I have several copies of the Vinyl Collection (including 1 signed copy) and several copies of the signed KNY CD. I actually regret not buying more of the signed CDs. I am glad I bought more than 1 of the vinyl because if I didn't I know I would not have received #1 or even # 2 and #3. Always been a collector I guess. Baseball cards as a kid, comics, coins etc.

Sell me one of those 180g copies for cost plus shipping. 

so, this record is great. really, really great - but i think they made a misstep by swapping swerve city with and poltergeist in the tracklisting. i dont think it would bug me so much if it wasnt so plainly obvious that poltergeist was intended to be the first track but goddamn i feel like im listening to the record out of order.

Hi all. I received a few today. I am excited about a few of them to arrive.603016_10151268230412643_695472306_n.jpgThey will be added to my collection. I have a few more of KNY numbered but I am unsure what I am going to do with them at this time, I may be willing to sell or trade for other sealed Deftones Vinyl.

Wait... A you have a few more than the 3 you have pictured here? Why order 3+ copies ???! Records are meant to be listened to! Those copies should be with someone who's going to enjoy listening to them and not enjoy looking at them sealed on a shelf.

Wait... A you have a few more than the 3 you have pictured here? Why order 3+ copies ???! Records are meant to be listened to! Those copies should be with someone who's going to enjoy listening to them and not enjoy looking at them sealed on a shelf.

It would be a little different if this was already OOP and there weren't a few different pressings, including a standard one that will surely be available for quite a while.

It would be a little different if this was already OOP and there weren't a few different pressings, including a standard one that will surely be available for quite a while.

True, but I just don't think someone collects 3 plus copies of an album to not flip them eventually for cash . I get maybe getting an extra one? If you're into keeping one sealed or whatever. To each his own I guess.

True, but I just don't think someone collects 3 plus copies of an album to not flip them eventually for cash . I get maybe getting an extra one? If you're into keeping one sealed or whatever. To each his own I guess.

I agree. I'm not a collector and buy my records to be listened to. But numbered albums like that are meant for collectors and not people who just want it to listen to. At least that is what I assume.

Well i wanted to trade for one, which is what i thought you were asking for. I must be TONEDEF

Sorry, I am rather new here and it appears I am still figuring out the forums. I can't seem to get things to quote or add to my collection and I don't see anything in your collection. I have been rather busy today. We will touch base in the next few days.

I don't have a huge vinyl collection, however I am a big Deftones fan. I already said I like to collect things, not of just Deftones gear or strictly vinyl either. Nothing wrong with that. I said I was hoping they were going to do a random signing of the numbered sets even though I know it wasn't announced. I didn't get one and I haven't heard of anyone getting one so who knows. The extras can sit, I am OK with that. Someday I am sure they will be worth more than what I paid and I am sure someone else will appreciate the opportunity to get one that is still new in the wrapper when they are long OOP. I am also OK with that.

Finding interesting, rare, limited things is a hobby of mine, from high end home and car audio to old sports cards and comics etc. Combine something that I really love like Deftones, music and something limited like numbered vinyl. Well, I will probably collect a few copies. That's what the limited editions are for. I have paid more than original price for a handful after they are no longer available. It's the way it goes.

:)

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

More power to the guy that can get 47.99 for a LP you can get for 22.99, and also who can get 80+ for something that will be readily available in the future. It's more hurtful to "save" people for their ignorance because you insult their intelligence. Get it.