PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

Hmm that's weird that its not working for some. I definitely ordered both right before posting.

didn't work for me in chrome, but safari added to cart fine. try a different browser guys. it's still up

also whats the deal with the gold? is this the same /1000 variant that HotTopic is getting or different?

yeah the record felt really thick, havent had the chance to spin it yet. just feel like those center labels are tacky as fuck.

I think the whole release is tacky as fuck but luckily it does sound good. The bar across the top of each cover is terrible, it's so plain and simple and ruins the front of the record sleeve and the center labels are obviously the worst part

I think the whole release is tacky as fuck but luckily it does sound good. The bar across the top of each cover is terrible, it's so plain and simple and ruins the front of the record sleeve and the center labels are obviously the worst part

but given the terminology used today with 180 gram this, audiophile that, it's no wonder out of touch labels assume this is what people want to see.