iPhone 5, iOS 6, iTunes, iPods all new

henster311

what's better about it? doesn't it use the same webpage loading as the safari app, just with different buttons and logo?

i cant tell if it was any faster, but it's way more user-friendly. you can swipe between tabs, and the menu stays put- so you dont have to scroll all the way to the top of a page to refresh, search, etc.

or you could, ya know, drive legally?

I think we can all agree that driving legally has no bearing on whether or not a cop stops you. I also hail from the state of TX (Denton, not too far from Lewisville) and agree that there's a fuck ton of cops out here with nothing better to do than pull me over and make fun of my beard. No joke.

I think we can all agree that driving legally has no bearing on whether or not a cop stops you. I also hail from the state of TX (Denton, not too far from Lewisville) and agree that there's a fuck ton of cops out here with nothing better to do than pull me over and make fun of my beard. No joke.

probably because it's black.

heyoooooo

okay, never mind, drive illegally, i dont really care.

denton, was there last night. i got root beers from atomic and a few 7's from mad world.

i was actually using the program on my htc amaze, and its called waze, not wayz like i said before, but its all user based, whatever it shows you, it because another "wazer" said so. like traffic, or cops (hidden or visible), accidents, construction, theres a points system, and other stuff. still would rather use waze than iphones map app...waze is avail for iphone and android

What size gb wise did most people choose for the iphone 5?

I use a 16gb.. I usually keep just over a 1,000 on the hard drive, and use google music/play as a cloud service to access my 20,000+ library. I have had a 16gb 3Gs, 4 & 4s.. issues never really became an issue.

But I can see the use of a bigger size, depending on what all you do with it.

The extra 16gb is a good deal for another $100, but if I run into a problem with music I can always delete what I don't think I will need during the day. I would never need 1,000 + songs in a day it's just nice to have it there. Plus with the apps that are coming out and will come out in the future it seems like the extra $100 would be well worth it.

what, you think i would actually pay for digital music?

its taken about 8 hours, and only 30% of my itunes has uploaded so far, but the fact that i can access my entire library on the go is incredible.

Enjoy!

I will, I'm just stoked I got one of the "golden tickets" aka the reserves for pickup from the website.... been trying for days. My ATT contract us up at midnight Sunday and I got this phone Saturday afternoon.

Should I put up my iPhone 4 32gb Black AT&T on eBay/Gazelle/ or would someone be interested in it on here? It's in pretty neat shape, no scuffs/cracks or dings on it :D

I will, I'm just stoked I got one of the "golden tickets" aka the reserves for pickup from the website.... been trying for days. My ATT contract us up at midnight Sunday and I got this phone Saturday afternoon.

Should I put up my iPhone 4 32gb Black AT&T on eBay/Gazelle/ or would someone be interested in it on here? It's in pretty neat shape, no scuffs/cracks or dings on it :D

how much are you looking for? #probablycantafforditanyway..