Green Day - Uno pink vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Couldnt say anything til now but Hot Topic will have Green Day's new album, Uno on pink vinyl limited to 1500 copies. It will be available 9/25 on www.hottopic.com and in select Hot Topic stores. I should have a store list next week. The LP will be $21.99 (I know).

I think this will be the only colored vinyl version of this.

GreenDayUno_zps6f904b68.jpg

I haven't heard this album. Is it worth giving a crap about and getting this or would I be wasting my time. I liked 1 song from it released and thought 1 was alright but just a remake of an old song. Thought Oh Love was sorta ok and Kill The DJ was just terrible. Anyone listen to the whole album yet?

Liking it so far. Now to check finances and see if I should get this.

Everything I've heard from this so far is way better than anything on 21st Century Breakdown. Easily.

Thats not saying much haha. 21st Century Breakdown was unlistenable and I liked American Idiot. Seems like this album is going to be much better. Im sure its not Dookie part 2 or anything but seems like its going to be a big step up from the last one.

Thats not saying much haha. 21st Century Breakdown was unlistenable and I liked American Idiot. Seems like this album is going to be much better. Im sure its not Dookie part 2 or anything but seems like its going to be a big step up from the last one.

Yeah... I'm just gonna try and forget that album even got released. I'm pretty excited for this trio coming up.

I am listening to it right now and it sorta reminds me of Nimrod with some Warning elements.

Btw are all 3 getting hot topic exclusives. I really think this album is fun and catchy and while some songs are better than others it sounds a lot better than 21CB (really only liked 2 songs from that album). This album they are not trying to be the who or something and have went back to just writing pretty cheesy but upbeat pseudo punk rock songs.

I am listening to it right now and it sorta reminds me of Nimrod with some Warning elements.

Btw are all 3 getting hot topic exclusives. I really think this album is fun and catchy and while some songs are better than others it sounds a lot better than 21CB (really only liked 2 songs from that album). This album they are not trying to be the who or something and have went back to just writing pretty cheesy but upbeat pseudo punk rock songs.

Agreed. My first thought when I heard the new songs was that this was the first album they've released since Warning that had this sound. I think Warning is the closest comparison to Uno, and it definitely has a few bits of Nimrod mixed in as well. Nice to hear them not taking themselves so seriously..