Rancid Essentials - 7" Box Set from Pirates Press

jipc

I'm gonna stick with the white version of this for now so I can get the bat and flexi (wtf am i gonna do with a Rancid bat? i don't know but i love Rancid and baseball so it's worth getting). I'll probably try and get the other one's eventually down the road once the price goes down and they are on ebay or something. Not a fan of it being put on 7"s either, but I cannot not buy this haha.

I respect this. If this happened to a band I collect, I would shit myself.

they definitely sell out all of their northeast shows anyways...

really want this. but already own the albums i need to own... maybe ill pick up the C+D sides ones and call it a day

I don't believe that they are only doing well on the east coast. usually when they tour they would play multiple date, sometimes 3,4, or 5 shows at the same venues across the US. they do the same in Europe too. I really don't know what the guy is talking about saying they can't fit 120people in 500 capacity club. They don't even play 500 capacity places.

I don't believe that they are only doing well on the east coast. usually when they tour they would play multiple date, sometimes 3,4, or 5 shows at the same venues across the US. they do the same in Europe too. I really don't know what the guy is talking about saying they can't fit 120people in 500 capacity club. They don't even play 500 capacity places.

Every time I see them in SoCal it is sold out. From HoB Anaheim which holds like 1200 or so (and where they usually play) to the Fox Theater in Pomona that holds 2000 the last time I saw them about 8 or so months ago.

Online ticket sales are over but BNB Bowl 2012 is NOT sold out.

Limited tickets available at pre-sale locations-

Lotus Tattoo

NYHC Tattoo

Generation Records

Tickets will be available the day of the show. Get there early.

I can garauntee that if this show wasn't sold out there were not a lot of tickets. there was no room on the floor and the upstairs was packed as well, but this will be my last post here about it cause I am not gonna argue about ticket sales.

When people are making claims that they have sold out every show for the last 15-17 years, yes it matters.

While I agree those claims are ridiculous, this is a thread about a box set, not their popularity as a band. Plus even if they do/don't sell out that show, is it an indication of the last 15-17 years?