VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

OK< so as of right now everyone has received their gifts, mine arrived today, but cesar hasn't made mention, figured he will soon. 

Juan, i'm sorry this has taken forever, im giving your secret santa a couple of more days before outing him. he hasn't read my many texts or posts telling him to get in contact. he says he doesn't get an alert regarding messages for some reason. so i'll give it a day or two and if he hasn't sent, we'll make up for it. sorry again.

also sorry again cesar for the late shipment. i truly do apologize. i really hope you like your gifts. i would have sent twice as much if i could have. 

got my package from Mike yesterday. holy shit is it awesome. got the following:

Hatred Surge / Mammoth Grinder Split

Altar of Oblivion - Salvation
Quiet Riot - Condition Critical

OFF! - S/T
The Marked Men - On The Outside

combatwoundedveteran - Duck Down For The Torso 10"
Forensics - You Don't Have To Win, But You Have To Fight 10"

Power Trip -S/T 7"

Thanks SO much dude.

tellallyourfriends, what an awesome guy. Sent me a package in addition to what my SS sent me. Among other things, I got one of those creatures that you put in water then it grows over the course of a week. MASSIVE SCORE! He went above and waaaay beyond what he had to, and for multiple people too. I will be paying his favor toward me forward next year for sure.

My favorite part of the package was, "Just because you have a low post count doesn't make you any less of a person." hahaha

Thanks so much Paul! 

Cesar, wasn't sure if you'd like some, but i noticed you had some heavy stuff so i stuck it in there along with some newer stuff and what not.  did you get the other package with the little bullshit stuff?

indeed I did! I've been wanting some new koozies too so you nailed that haha.

Also, big big thanks to Paul for sending me a little something as well! Everything is great and I'm listening to one of the mix CD's right now.

Aain, thanks so much dude.

Yeah one of the CDs is based on your tradelist and the others is a Trap mix I gave everyone. Just trying to spread some trap love.

i haven't heard back from self-reliable, but he's the only one who didn't send. he might have and just hasn't responded. i don't know. he read my PMs since it says he read it and what time, i've made a thread to try to get him to respond and still no such luck. he's posted in the mlb board well after i PMed him.  so i don't know what to think, but unfortunately, i have to say something. so as of this moment would anyone like to send JUAN something to make up for his package. i know tellallyourfriends has done so, but maybe someone else could do so so he gets a adequate package. i will be sending him something soon to help out, figured maybe someone else could also so he gets a nice hearty gift.

no used condoms please. 

fuck, so close to having a perfect year. ugh. (well besides a few packages being late as fuck)

• 2 weeks later...