Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

I wouldn't even know what yo do with the throw blanket.

Drape it over furniture to make it look fancy... haha I don't fucking know... I just had to have it.

I told my girlfriend I can now sleep with T-Swift without cheating on her... She didn't like that too much... and then she stole it and slept with it.

They need to make/have more guy-friendly shirts. Just sayin'.

have you looked at the t swift store recently... The shirts aren't that bad. There's a black one that just has a white "swift" on it, theres a black one with the album art on it, theres a black one with the WANGBT artwork on it. Most of the new stuff is more guy-friendly... especially compared to the older stuff.

have you looked at the t swift store recently... The shirts aren't that bad. There's a black one that just has a white "swift" on it, theres a black one with the album art on it, theres a black one with the WANGBT artwork on it. Most of the new stuff is more guy-friendly... especially compared to the older stuff.

I have that black one w/ "Swift" on front and the guitars on the back. I do agree that some of the new designs are more guy-friendly.

finally giving this a listen. and like a doucher, played 6 tracks without noticing it's on repeat. state of grace is incredible. enjoyed everything has changed also. but i'm definitely digging this way more than i did speak now. although 16 tracks will probably be a bit too heavy to continually listen to as a whole.

you can find those taylor swift or die shirts at any fucking mall kiosk.

i fucking hate tshirt stands. i dont know if theyre a thing everywhere, but in the last year three of them have popped up in ONE mall. and its all total fkn garbage. ex: lol @ ur swag, cool story bro, that $#!* cray!

what im saying is, i hate teenagers.

I was in a mall to pick up my iPhone 5 a couple weeks back. It was scary because after a long night of work I forgot Ann Arbor is the heart of Michigan football

So stoked Alabama crushed them to open the season. Their only losses are to two top 5 teams, so it looks better each week.

I think Taylor's pretty darn awesome. The fact she writes all her own songs is pretty rockin. The only thing that I thought was a bit of a drag is on the credits for RED, she only plays guitar on 1 song. I thought that was bizarre cos she is known as a guitarist / singer, not just a singer. Still, the album's good. Looking forward to the vinyl release. She worked with Butch Walker on one track so I was expecting that song to have a massive chorus and be a huge anthem yet it turned out as a ballad. A shame.