Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

when i finally got to my cart there were four in there. i tried to reduce to one and it then filled my screen with a big "sold out" which i read as "fuck you"

when do the ETR copies go up?

Ross may have just gotten power back, I think he texted me that he did last night.

I know that the shipping was delayed due to the storms, we have 2 test presses that were supposed to come + this and Sandy & Athena or whatever it's called fucked it all up. Luckily there was no flooding (he is a block or so from the bay) and once power is back he'll be able to get things rolling again.

We'll do what we can to make sure everyone here gets a copy!

Great news! I was getting nervous that I wouldn't be able to secure a copy...

I'll say it again, ETR does an amazing job. I've never had a problem with them. They've learned from their mistakes and have been doing a great job with their releases. Also Ross has helped me out majorly in the past. (Glad to hear you didn't have much damage from the storm). Keep up the good work guys!

Good News Guys, Power is Back on here on long island

For those interested, the enjoy the ride records pre order will go up sometime next week. We are waiting for them to arrive so we can show exactly what your ordering. They will start shipping asap once they go on sale. I will do my best to get them all out as soon as I can, some friends are lined up to help me out for a couple days as well which should help. Thanks for the support everyone.

We have a few more releases lined up late this and early next year, we will be making some announcements soon.

AS ALWAYS, THEY WILL POST THE EXACT DATE AND TIME IT WILL BE AVAILABLE A FEW DAYS BEFORE ON VARIOUS SOCIAL NETWORKS

JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP @ WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ENJOYTHERIDERECORDS OR TUMBLR, TWITTER( @ENJOYTHERIDERES )

This appears to be back up. I just got a copy.

http://www.gomerch.c...pid=6283&id=285

Brian

Thanks for the head's up! Got a copy! The shipping was a little steep, especially considering it's coming from 30 miles from my house... but I'm really happy I was able to get a copy on red so I'll shut up now.