Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

It won't let me quote the original question on my phone- but yea, I think it's gonna sell out pretty fast. Given the fact that there were already 43 PMs I received about being added to the list early last night, and at least 25 that I need to add this morning. Reminder- PM me about being added to the list by 9 pm pst tonight. Writing that you want to be added here or in the list thread does nothing. Thanks!

Alright, finally got through the PMs from last night/this morning. Sorry for the delay- I had to add one at a time (when I tried to add a group like I did yesterday, it was freezing up and then not saving my changes... fun stuff). We're at 81 right now. Looks like this variant is going to be as crazy as everyone is guessing.

And for everyone that has said thanks in PMs or here, you're welcome.

I'll enter the next batch of names in a few hours.

I know for a fact that thispartysucks128 wants to be on that list. I texted him and told him to PM you, but in case he didn't get my text or doesn't get a chance, maybe add him anyways? Thanks!

Yea, I added him.

For everyone else, please PM if you want to be added, as I may not see your posts here on in the other thread.

List is caught up again- count is at 103.

In case you've taken a look at the list and seen a few people with lower post counts, just wanted to explain (because I got a few PMs about it)- Patrick suggested that we keep this to a post count of 25 or members for a couple months. So if you have a post count higher than 25 OR you have been a member longer than 2 months, you were added. If you weren't added because you haven't been a member long enough or you don't have more than 25 posts, I responded.