Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

currently spinning this and from personal opinion black sounds the best no surface noise, super clean.

Whattttttt! You have multiple variantttttts! How dare youuuuuuuuuu!

Haha.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow... This is getting pretty ridiculous... I ordered from Hot Topic over a week ago and the next day got an email saying I should call them to verify some payment stuff, because I live in Costa Rica, I'm guessing. I email them saying it's a little bit complicated for me to call and asking them to go through whatever the process is over email. Nothing... So I send one more... two more emails... About 5 or 6 days later they email me saying I NEED to call, so I'm prepared to spend whatever amount of money I need to spend on the call (unless that international call is for free, I don't know). I call and I wait 20 minutes on hold the first time and another 20 the second time, no one picked up. I email them taking on their offer to receive their call because I can't wait that long. Two days have passed and nothing yet. What's bothering me is that I needed the package to arrive to the address on the order by a certain date because my aunt is bringing me this record when she visits. Now I don't know what will happen to the package if there's no one to pick it up and I don't even know if I even have Leaving Through the Window on my order any more...

Just saying... Laaame customer service... No Something Corporate yet...

Wow... This is getting pretty ridiculous... I ordered from Hot Topic over a week ago and the next day got an email saying I should call them to verify some payment stuff, because I live in Costa Rica, I'm guessing. I email them saying it's a little bit complicated for me to call and asking them to go through whatever the process is over email. Nothing... So I send one more... two more emails... About 5 or 6 days later they email me saying I NEED to call, so I'm prepared to spend whatever amount of money I need to spend on the call (unless that international call is for free, I don't know). I call and I wait 20 minutes on hold the first time and another 20 the second time, no one picked up. I email them taking on their offer to receive their call because I can't wait that long. Two days have passed and nothing yet. What's bothering me is that I needed the package to arrive to the address on the order by a certain date because my aunt is bringing me this record when she visits. Now I don't know what will happen to the package if there's no one to pick it up and I don't even know if I even have Leaving Through the Window on my order any more...

Just saying... Laaame customer service... No Something Corporate yet...

they most likely want you to call in because your shipping address differs from the billing address. i had that case a few times already... it sucks but once you get through the waiting theyre usually pretty friendly and help you out quickly. just make sure you have all your payment info available (except the card number, they shouldnt ask for that haha).

I have an extra on black for anyone on here who may have missed out. I'm selling it at cost. PM me if you want it. Must have 100+ posts on here. Sorry n00bs. B)

says the guy who has 200 posts. haha jk :P;)

i still have yet to receive any copy of this. cant wait to finally get ANY colour and spin it.

if thats not the definition of flipping, i dont know what is. fuck THAT guy.

says the guy who has 200 posts. haha jk :P;)

i still have yet to receive any copy of this. cant wait to finally get ANY colour and spin it.

if thats not the definition of flipping, i dont know what is. fuck THAT guy.

Haha yeah yeah. I know I'm still kind of a n00b. Just trying to protect the general population from flippers like that goddamn ebayer, and I figure my only way of doing this is to set a post minimum. It's no guarantee though I suppose.