Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

morris plains NJ is a pretty specific "ship from" address...Maybe we can get a VC version of the liquor store wall of shame? Not saying lynch the guy, but I'd like to avoid selling to blatant flippers on the next 2 things I have coming.

Haha I like this idea.

Also, I love how in the ebay posting he says "Fact - You won't EVER find a more complete bundle than this!" Noob doesn't even have a test press, so I call BS.

for real. not defending this dude at all but at the very least retail that cost what, $90+ at the start? probably more because it was a shirt package with the red and not just the postcard.

If it stays right where it is he'll make around 12 dollars so hopefully it doesn't move because that would be sweet justice.

Hey everyone,

I just recently got back from my honeymoon and received my Something Corporate vinyl that I purchased from Enjoy the Ride.

I didn't take it out of the wrapper until today. To my surprise on side A and B, there are black smudge marks on parts of both sides. Almost like big black blotches...darker in some spots than others.

The second vinyl is pristine. Just a beautiful white.

Are the black smudges anything I should be afraid of? I am fairly new to collecting, like I have stated before, and I'm sort of freaking out. Big Something Corporate fan.

I'm also not the smartest when it comes to posting a pic on the forum. If someone could please tell me how to do so, it would be greatly appreciated so I could show y'all. I've already taken the pictures with my Iphone and emailed myself the pictures. How do I upload it here?

Thanks, and I look forward to all your feedback.

Daniel

Hey everyone,

I just recently got back from my honeymoon and received my Something Corporate vinyl that I purchased from Enjoy the Ride.

I didn't take it out of the wrapper until today. To my surprise on side A and B, there are black smudge marks on parts of both sides. Almost like big black blotches...darker in some spots than others.

Are the black smudges anything I should be afraid of? I am fairly new to collecting, like I have stated before, and I'm sort of freaking out. Big Something Corporate fan.

I'm also not the smartest when it comes to posting a pic on the forum. If someone could please tell me how to do so, it would be greatly appreciated so I could show y'all. I've already taken the pictures with my Iphone and emailed myself the pictures. How do I upload it here?

Daniel

They have appeared on some just because black was getting pressed at the same time as the red and white. You should be good. I meant definitely check the sound quality but it has happened to a few others.

Hey everyone,

Daniel

to post a pic, upload it to an image site, something with a URL you can paste in, and click that little photo icon in the toolbar above the reply window.

what you're seeing is perfectly okay. ETR had the pressing plant leave in the extra colors after each variant was pressed so some copies will have streaks of other colors in them. but do spin the record, just to be sure :-)

Wow!

Thanks for the amazingly fast and great feedback everyone.

Might be a stupid question, but I'm assuming there is no way to remove the black blotches from my vinyl now that they are already there.

I'll work on putting up the 2 pics I have.

Thank you again.

Edit: Seriously, all of you have made me feel a ton better! I was losing my mind for a second.