Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

username: crazydiamond

email: [email protected]

Sent him some money in mid August for the Sainthood Rep's cd/7" combo he saw at his local shop. Never received the items, multiple PM's are unread even though he has logged in, and i'm pretty sure he pulled the same thing on another VC member. Dude is no good.

Don't deal with punkhcdellabassa on ebay. Stiffed me for two big ticket items. He's mystic84 here and on other boards. Lame!

thats shitty, I did trade with him a few years ago and it took a couple/few months to get my stuff.

i posted it over on the fatwreckwiki since he is a a regular over there

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know anything about anchorclose? I paid him September 30th for two albums and they were supposed to ship October 3rd and I still havent received anything. I have messaged him twice and no response.

i would wait a bit longer than 2 weeks to start bitching and slam a kid in a thread like this. but i guess when you need to brag and clarify that you own over 800 cd's (not burned) you have entitlement issues.

Jordy finally sent my tapes. He did mention "Fuck Vinyl Collective."

If anyone hears from Jordyedge please hit me up. The fuck owes me $35 or a copy of nails - unsilent death on pink. Sorry I've been blowing up like everyone on earth trying to get ahold this guy..... but fuck! this shit is bogus. I've tried to contact him on here, DF, ebay, and by email. FUCK THIS GUY.

Guest thedayfelloncedars

big scary monsters records is a joke. still waiting for my algernon preorder . they say they have sent two. neither has arrived. now, they wont reply to emails about this issue. now i am in the process of ordering $50 of records , paying w/ paypal, using a friends account. then if they arrive in a timely manner.....cancel payment w/ paypal. yes, i will rip them off. i never even got my grown ups lp. what dicks. they need to leave american bands alone!

Jordy finally sent my tapes. He did mention "Fuck Vinyl Collective."

If anyone hears from Jordyedge please hit me up. The fuck owes me $35 or a copy of nails - unsilent death on pink. Sorry I've been blowing up like everyone on earth trying to get ahold this guy..... but fuck! this shit is bogus. I've tried to contact him on here, DF, ebay, and by email. FUCK THIS GUY.

I ordered from him on DF awhile back. Of course, he never sent the records. I emailed, PM'd him and never got a response. Eventually, out of nowhere, he refunded me the money. Dude is sketchy as fuck.

punkwillneverdie can fuck off, Kept getting on here and ignoring my messages after dropping 90 bucks on a couple records. What an ass. After I helped him Finish a collection he was working on. And then paid the 90 so he could get some of his money back and work on one of my collections. What a bastard.

HEADHUNTER87 (from France) is a shitty seller on discogs.com. Bought a rare, NM, 135$ 2LP from him which he sends between two flimsy pieces of cardboard taped up with some bubble wrap inside. He doesn't even take the LPs out of the sleeve, which was pretty loose inside the box, and I wound up with both vinyl scratched up and a half foot long seam split on both sides of the gatefold. He then gets pissed off at ME because I'm pissed off, tells me I should have asked him to take the LPs out (do we really still need to ask for this?) and blames me for not taking insurance.

Everything could have been avoided so easily if he hadn't done a half-assed job at the packaging. He says he can count on one hand the number of bad experiences he's had as a seller, but when you look at his feedback, more than one person mentions he doesn't ship LPs in a mailer. I should have taken that as a hint. Is there somewhere to post pics of the damage?

After having toned down my "aggressive behavior", he agreed to refund approx. 25$ off of the original price. I still lose over 100$ on this deal. Thought about making a video for YT to show what kind of packaging he uses and to show the damage done. Perhaps I'll do it anyway. Sellers like this deserve to be singled out until they come to their senses.

HEADHUNTER87 (from France) is a shitty seller on discogs.com. Bought a rare, NM, 135$ 2LP from him which he sends between two flimsy pieces of cardboard taped up with some bubble wrap inside. He doesn't even take the LPs out of the sleeve, which was pretty loose inside the box, and I wound up with both vinyl scratched up and a half foot long seam split on both sides of the gatefold. He then gets pissed off at ME because I'm pissed off, tells me I should have asked him to take the LPs out (do we really still need to ask for this?) and blames me for not taking insurance.

Everything could have been avoided so easily if he hadn't done a half-assed job at the packaging. He says he can count on one hand the number of bad experiences he's had as a seller, but when you look at his feedback, more than one person mentions he doesn't ship LPs in a mailer. I should have taken that as a hint. Is there somewhere to post pics of the damage?

After having toned down my "aggressive behavior", he agreed to refund approx. 25$ off of the original price. I still lose over 100$ on this deal. Thought about making a video for YT to show what kind of packaging he uses and to show the damage done. Perhaps I'll do it anyway. Sellers like this deserve to be singled out until they come to their senses.

you seem like an idiot who needs to get a life. making a youtube video of the packaging? seriously?? thought i seen it all. dude definitely didnt ship right, but why would you not get insurance on a purchase over $100. if you can spring that much on something you should be able to scrougne up the extra couple bucks.

^^ i don't know, i definitely think twice about wasting my time with somebody if i know they've got a reputation for flaking. i think people are a little quick to jump the trigger and throw somebody's name in this thread, but i don't have a problem with people calling others out on being flakes as long as they explain the situation and don't just drag somebody's name through the mud for no reason.

this was quoted from back on page 18. figured i would update with some new info on this guy since he was posted in this thread as a scammer. thought people would be interested to know his whereabouts and activity as of late. he has since moved and is using either a relatives, wife/girl friend's name and ebay and paypal accounts. but he still ives in Utah.

the ebay username he is using or has access to in some form is stegobot

http://myworld.ebay.com/stegobot/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

right he he is flipping almost everything blink 182 related. plus this ebay account has been registered sine 2008, but only has a feedback rating of 12. by looking at the feedback he has spurts on activity followed by in some instances over a year, or even two years of inactivity. so most likely he has multiple ebay accounts, and stops using one after a round of scams and moves on to the next one.

here is he new address and names he is using or has relation to, same adddress for both names:

James Greenlaw Jr.

Crystal Greenlaw

1417 S 465 W

Orem, UT 84058-7389

email = [email protected]

i won something from him on ebay, luckily it came, but after opening it up he re-used on old mailer that had James Greenlaw Jr. as the original recepient with that address listed above. had i known it was him from the beginning i would not have even bid on the auction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...