Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Wasn't happy with condition of a record, which was fully disclosed in the listing, I offer a full refund + return shipping (from Canada) upon receipt of the record.

10 days go by and I wake up this morning to neg feedback and my first PayPal claim. I have yet to hear from him since OCT 24th when he initially contacted me and I offered the refund.

SOOOOOOOO frustrating.

I had a womderful interaction with Damian, we did a very high value trade & got the records very quickly. This was in may/june.

based on his feedback page on Discogs, he just totally phoned it in starting at the end of August. At this point, i'm wondering if he's defrauded so many people in a short amount of time that some criminal action could be possible. if so, sign me up.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/damianzamora

based on his feedback page on Discogs, he just totally phoned it in starting at the end of August. At this point, i'm wondering if he's defrauded so many people in a short amount of time that some criminal action could be possible. if so, sign me up.

http://www.discogs.c...ck/damianzamora

if nothing ever happened with RJ, who made off with close to $100k, nothing will happen to this guy.

http://www.discogs.c...ck/damianzamora

When I was having my issues I was looking around for ways to contact him. Here is what I am 99% sure is his Twitter account.https://twitter.com/damianzamoraThe worst part is when looking at his last post on here it's about him spending $750 on the Circa Survive package. Guy is a king douche. I wish I had some advice to give but looks like he's just decided to turn rogue and start fucking people to fund his record habit.

I want to nominate vinyl collective admins as terrible traders. I can't access my PMs, so can't reply to anyone regarding sales.

I don't even know the username of who it was, but if it's you that is wanting screeching weasel - teen punks in heat. I'm sorry I haven't got back to you. But the boards are fucked. I've got the shipping quote for you.

To chile(in aus dollars), it's $17.20 no tracking and with tracking it's $59.80.

PLEASE email me, I can't read PMs here, jase17021981 (at) gmail dot com

I shouldn't have even put my email here with all this shitty spam/malware going about. But there's no other option right now.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but it's not my fault :(

I want to nominate vinyl collective admins as terrible traders. I can't access my PMs, so can't reply to anyone regarding sales.

I don't even know the username of who it was, but if it's you that is wanting screeching weasel - teen punks in heat. I'm sorry I haven't got back to you. But the boards are fucked. I've got the shipping quote for you.

To chile(in aus dollars), it's $17.20 no tracking and with tracking it's $59.80.

PLEASE email me, I can't read PMs here, jase17021981 (at) gmail dot com

I shouldn't have even put my email here with all this shitty spam/malware going about. But there's no other option right now.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but it's not my fault :(

do you not get emails whenever someone PM's you? thats how ive had to access my pm's recently.

Avoid bustyourthrash

Agreed a trade with him on the 1st of October, i sent 2x 12"s and 1x 7" out on the 3rd. I messaged him to let him know they have been sent, then he replied saying he forgot to send them out. That is the last i have heard from him and i still haven't received my 2x 12"s and 1x 7" and its been just under 7 weeks.

Anyone had any experience with ebay user : hotxdamnxkid? Name theu paypal comes up as Michael Hunter? Nothing has happened yet but he marked as shipped today but the exact same record with same picture/description and everything went up again by him today as well.

Hoping im not getting scammed but figured I'd check here. Again, nothing bad has happened yet, im just sketched out a bit

Anyone had any experience with ebay user : hotxdamnxkid? Name theu paypal comes up as Michael Hunter? Nothing has happened yet but he marked as shipped today but the exact same record with same picture/description and everything went up again by him today as well.

Hoping im not getting scammed but figured I'd check here. Again, nothing bad has happened yet, im just sketched out a bit

don't be worried. that just means he has multiple copies of the same record. I do that all the time.

buyers need to stop flaking out on sales. if you ask me to hold something and that you'll pay tomorrow, pay tomorrow. or at least give me the courtesy of responding to my messages. i'm pretty understanding, if you need a few more days or you want to bail on the sale, just let me know. seeing you log in and out and ignoring me, really pisses me off.

buyers need to stop flaking out on sales. if you ask me to hold something and that you'll pay tomorrow, pay tomorrow. or at least give me the courtesy of responding to my messages. i'm pretty understanding, if you need a few more days or you want to bail on the sale, just let me know. seeing you log in and out and ignoring me, really pisses me off.

Well said!

Hey I was wondering if anyone had trouble with omfgnicholas? His name comes up as Nick Martinez. I bought a bunch over records over a month ago for over 50 bucks. Does not reply to my numberous messages. Never had a problem on this site in fact impressed by the people's smooth transactions. Should I wait a bit longer or try to file a claim?

yeah this.

not sure if this has happened to anyone else but i had a person message me asking how much a certain record would cost. and i went to go let him know the next day and it said convo was deleted? has anyone ever deleted a conversation with you?

if the other person deletes the conversation thread from their inbox it will show up as "deleted" on your end, as if they left the conversation.

yeah i get that, it just seemed strange to ask a question and then delete before getting a reply. i understand if you changed your mind but at least let me know that it's a no go and then delete.

Hey I was wondering if anyone had trouble with omfgnicholas? His name comes up as Nick Martinez. I bought a bunch over records over a month ago for over 50 bucks. Does not reply to my numberous messages. Never had a problem on this site in fact impressed by the people's smooth transactions. Should I wait a bit longer or try to file a claim?

anyone?

Does anyone know Warpedtour200x and About-to-rock on eBay. One from Japan and one from France. They won auctions and seem to be having trouble paying for them. They both have 100% feedback.

Warpedtour200x has won two items from me in the past and has paid on time. Not sure about the other one.