Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

"I hope you will get orchiditis"

Off topic, but what the hell is "orchiditis"???

an infection of your ball-bag ;)

Synonym for orchitis ... Inflammation of a testis. The disease is marked by pain, swelling and a feeling of weight. It may occur idiopathically or it may be associated with conditions such as mumps, gonorrhoea, filarial disease, syphilis or tuberculosis. ...

Just filed my claim against jgreenlawjr.

has paypal done anything since? I even escalated my claim since he deleted his account on here and haven't received a single email.

just got an email today saying they ruled in my favor and the money went back to my credit card. score! finally didn't get screwed over by paypal!

Both homeboy and his slampiece sportin' the shit eating grins on his facebook profile pic. Sketchy Mormons.

Both homeboy and his slampiece sportin' the shit eating grins on his facebook profile pic. Sketchy Mormons.

this made me lol. a lot.

Just filed my claim against jgreenlawjr.

has paypal done anything since? I even escalated my claim since he deleted his account on here and haven't received a single email.

just got an email today saying they ruled in my favor and the money went back to my credit card. score! finally didn't get screwed over by paypal!

I won! Fucking mormons.

I just want some opinions before i decide to post and list the name:

I have had an Ebay dirtbag bid on some of my items didn't pay, then deleted his profile, only to re-register and do it again.

This scenario doesn't involve buying/trading via VC, but through EBAY. So is it cool or not to post.

I wouldn't doubt if its happened to someone here already.

I just want some opinions before i decide to post and list the name:

I have had an Ebay dirtbag bid on some of my items didn't pay, then deleted his profile, only to re-register and do it again.

This scenario doesn't involve buying/trading via VC, but through EBAY. So is it cool or not to post.

I wouldn't doubt if its happened to someone here already.

Im sure it is user musicinveins11. Did the dude on eBay go under anything involving kentucky or wildcats or 11?

Ebay Names:

fortheholidays11

chris31954

both names are for the same person; to an address in Florida

yeah those accounts are that dickhead musicinvenins. thats his name on here. they were posted in this thread before because i already have them added to my blocked bidder list.

one of the downsides of posting all his ebay accounts in here is that he most likely reads this thread and is probably making ebay accounts that dont include any of the tell tale signs its him. his address along with the multiple other addresses he uses to srew people over are posted in this thread too... someone in florida should pay him an unfriendly visit. he deserves to get his teeth kicked in and have all his records stolen.