SRC020 - Sum 41 - Does This Look Infected?

received my green today as well. i was skeptical about this release since most vinyl re-releases (especially major label) of older records sound like shit. but this genuinely sounds really awesome. the only thing i'd change would be the opaque green for a translucent green and maybe a thicker gatefold. but that is just me nitpicking.

also, i had no idea that this release would contain the two P4P bonus tracks. that kind of made my day. and no offense to anyone involved with the AKNF re-press, but this release kind of blows that one out of the water.

received my green today as well. i was skeptical about this release since most vinyl re-releases (especially major label) of older records sound like shit. but this genuinely sounds really awesome. the only thing i'd change would be the opaque green for a translucent green and maybe a thicker gatefold. but that is just me nitpicking.

also, i had no idea that this release would contain the two P4P bonus tracks. that kind of made my day. and no offense to anyone involved with the AKNF re-press, but this release kind of blows that one out of the water.

Wwwoooaahhh now, don't be hating on flood. He put out a quality release.

Wwwoooaahhh now, don't be hating on flood. He put out a quality release.

i said "no offense to anyone involved with the AKNF re-press." not sure how that qualifies as "hating." i never said his release was bad either. just that this one was better

besides, i bought every variant of that release. i'll say what i want about it. and i mean come on, that repress didn't even have the proper art on the spine of the jacket. it just said SUM 41 in white font.

i said "no offense to anyone involved with the AKNF re-press." not sure how that qualifies as "hating." i never said his release was bad either. just that this one was better

besides, i bought every variant of that release. i'll say what i want about it. and i mean come on, that repress didn't even have the proper art on the spine of the jacket. it just said SUM 41 in white font.

did i somehow hurt your feelings? wanna hug it out?