Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

did Travis say there would be another press of this after this sold out?

I wouldn't say if it sells out, I think he meant it more as if it doesn't meet demand. So, if this sells out INSANELY fast and these are popping up on eBay and people are biting on crazy prices, that will be an incentive to do a repress. 

I ordered 3 extra for board members just in case. All I want in return is my money recouped for the 3 extra. The total with tax and shipping came to $79.88. So that will be 26.62 plus the cost of media mail shipping 4 bucks, so 30ppd. My other rules are this, no, I will not send you two and if you have less than like 200 posts I wont send either. I will only ship inside the continental US, maybe Canada. If they don't sell they're going right back to the store. I won't be able to respond to any PM's until tonight so don't get your panties in a bunch if I don't get back to you right away.

Got lucky. just woke up and was able to snag this and Koi No Yokan. The FOB vinyl is under new releases and not the vinyl section if anybody is wondering why they can't find it on the website. Some people probably withheld this info for a reason but fuck it....

conspiracy-keanu.jpg?1321901003

Not the most active, registered to follow this topic (have read it all up to now, so i wouldn't post stupid questions which have been answered a ton of times) but gonna give it a shot anyway...

If anyone's picking up a spare copy and wants to beat the $39.50 Hottopic want for shipping to ireland, please let me know! :)

Thanks.