Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Got lucky. just woke up and was able to snag this and Koi No Yokan. The FOB vinyl is under new releases and not the vinyl section if anybody is wondering why they can't find it on the website. Some people probably withheld this info for a reason but fuck it....

conspiracy-keanu.jpg?1321901003

Lol. Did I break code or something? Im new here...

I know that, but that's from anticipation. I'm just surprised it hasn't blown up even more since it went on sale.

It's 6 AM here on the West Coast... not everyone is up yet. After that, then there will be two pages of "got one" (I've been guilty of this too) and then there will be 3 pages of people sad they missed it, 1 page of it popping back up randomly and then there will be a page of people sad they missed this and trying to trade for it WHILE Travis will repeat numerous times that this is getting repressed... its the typical Hot Topic thread... oh and in between all of this will be a cumulative 2 pages of people mentioning how high international shipping prices are.. 

That being said, as IDreamOfPunk already mentioned, this is already page 52... 

It's 6 AM here on the West Coast... not everyone is up yet. After that, then there will be two pages of "got one" (I've been guilty of this too) and then there will be 3 pages of people sad they missed it, 1 page of it popping back up randomly and then there will be a page of people sad they missed this and trying to trade for it WHILE Travis will repeat numerous times that this is getting repressed... its the typical Hot Topic thread... oh and in between all of this will be a cumulative 2 pages of people mentioning how high international shipping prices are.. 

That being said, as IDreamOfPunk already mentioned, this is already page 52... 

Excellent point. It's going to be the SoCo thread all over again (and really any other HotTopic releases). Didn't LTTW pop up randomly on the site for about two weeks?

There was an earlier thread on cover songs and I believe Alex's explanation about copyright law regarding cover songs was that it was actually pretty set in stone and doesn't cost THAT much.

There is no excuse for a 31.00 two song split. Even if Andy Hull included a packet of his beard hair or something. 

There was an earlier thread on cover songs and I believe Alex's explanation about copyright law regarding cover songs was that it was actually pretty set in stone and doesn't cost THAT much.

There is no excuse for a 31.00 two song split. Even if Andy Hull included a packet of his beard hair or something. 

Yeah mechanical licenses are dirt cheap comparatively. $31 is pretty crazy.

lawl.