Run For Cover Records Pre-Order Update 11/7/2012

I guess since everyone else is doing it, I'll do it too. My Order Number: 15087

I don't really understand why people are doing this? The whole point of this post is to ease peoples worries and let them know whats going on so we can spend more time sending out orders instead of answering questions.

I don't really understand why people are doing this? The whole point of this post is to ease peoples worries and let them know whats going on so we can spend more time sending out orders instead of answering questions.

Sorry Jeff. I got confused since others were asking. I know you guys moved offices and there's delays. I appreciate everything! Thank you updating and responding.

What makes you say that? Just curious. We did the 7" and Belongs all on black vinyl for a reason :)

nothing to do with RFC or Tigers Jaw. Just trying to concentrate on other priorities in life and keeping up with a 10th copy of an album I own is one more thing to keep me distracted. But we'll see. You've kept the collector craziness pretty low compared to most labels and I appreciate that. We'll see what happens. I am excited for a collection photo though!

• 2 weeks later...