Boards messed up?

we're looking into this.

sorry for the troubles.

edit: our admin guy scanned the site this morning and found no problems. likewise, Google did a scan and has found nothing wrong with our site today, or for the last 90+ days. we've submitted a ticket to be unblocked.

Things a definitely messed up with the site. I couldn't even find the forum link on the home page. Everything is also resized, like this window I am typing in, is about two inches long and a half inch high on my desktop.

We suspect the problem is (since we're getting a clean bill of health from everywhere else) that the links these bots have been linking too of late are setting off these browser malware warnings.

we've updated our backend to fix a critical bug within IPBboards, however, something has gone wrong on their end and now we can't complete the install. We've put in a ticket with them (god, how I love tickets today) and now we're waiting for a response.

I'm hoping to have all this fixed soon. Again, sorry about all this.

I can assure you tho, the site is has no infections.

Things are still weird for me. The reply fields are super tiny, editing a post shows html instead of bbcode, and some topics give me a "could not locate the page you are requesting" message. HALP

Weird. This was happening on my phone a couple days ago, making it impossible to post and edit.

Now I'm just getting this Malware warning.

malware.jpg

Mobile boards just don't work for me. I can't even log in or click on any topics as most give error messages. Also, it won't let me change over from mobile to full site. So frustrating. Tried shutting down my phone, safari, downloaded chrome, same issue. Can't even access my control panel. havent tried the boards on a computer yet though as I haven't been to one yet today.

Mobile boards just don't work for me. I can't even log in or click on any topics as most give error messages. Also, it won't let me change over from mobile to full site. So frustrating. Tried shutting down my phone, safari, downloaded chrome, same issue. Can't even access my control panel. havent tried the boards on a computer yet though as I haven't been to one yet today.

Pretty well sums it up.

Downloaded the ip boards app so at least I can log in but still can't access at least half, if not more topics. this is really freakin frustrating. I admin on another IP BOARD based forum and it really is not difficult to fix. I think we need a bit of a more active management team. At least add new people that can help and are Active in multiple time zones so at least SOMEONE is on at all times. It's almost impossible to manage a community this size like this with 4 people who seem to barely be here anyway.

Would really love to see the issues fixed and spammers were stopped sooner. Yesterday half of the first page on the VC section was spam. I can't help but feel like there has to be some tie between the spam attacks and the issues were having. Not saying its solely them, but I'm sure they aren't helping.

For a malware-free experience, there's always that one other board. You know... the one that rhymes with shmerrible shmacation.

Unfortunately people can't quit VC.

Also yeah I definitely feel the malware warning is tied to the spambot posting about the uggs boots. Has it been banned yet?

The management team here is amazing. The coding on the boards could just use a bit of work. No one pays to use these boards just chill until the problem is resolved.

Thanks! And yeah, we try really hard to keep this place running trouble free - not to mention how monumental a task it was to bring over everything from the old ProBoards and convert it to iPBoards..

As I said before, we've been given a clean bill of healthy by a lot of places (including Google) - just last night we got an email back from stopbadware.org saying we've been cleared and taken off the "malware" list.

So, we're working on it.

As always, we apologize for these issues.

Also yeah I definitely feel the malware warning is tied to the spambot posting about the uggs boots. Has it been banned yet?

Yes, all the bots reported in the last few days have been banned. Now its a matter of cleaning out their posts. As I said, the upgrade stalled, and now we're waiting for help from iPBoards.

Hopefully this all gets resolved soon, pretty frustrating

every single time i come to the site, click on a thread, anything, i get a malware message.and this is the first time i've faced the tiny reply box.