PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Still think merchdirect over sold and tired to point figures at the label and/or band. Just wish they would of cancelled earlier in the pre-order and not wait several months to cancel. I wrote a pissed off email to them how that was horrible business and I was boycotting them now. Not that would bring my cancelled records to me.

Isn't this guy seth2139 ( who posted a pciture of 8 of these) from Ohio? Someone flipped 5 of these on eBay for $60 a piece named sethb2 from Ohio. Coincidence? I think not.

http://myworld.ebay.com/sethb2?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

no man, that's the other Seth from Ohio that bought 8 of them.

yeah, but what if I can make millions of dollars to fund a rap video where bitches pour champagne on their lady bits?  I actually completely forgot about these CDs until this thread.  I used to book these guys before they got signed and they would crash at my place.  They almost kicked out their drummer on my porch once, it was a pretty awkward night.  

I'm gonna pull my CD collection out of storage this weekend, I'll see what I have.  I should have a couple different demos from these guys.

yeah, but what if I can make millions of dollars to fund a rap video where bitches pour champagne on their lady bits?  I actually completely forgot about these CDs until this thread.  I used to book these guys before they got signed and they would crash at my place.  They almost kicked out their drummer on my porch once, it was a pretty awkward night.  

I'm gonna pull my CD collection out of storage this weekend, I'll see what I have.  I should have a couple different demos from these guys.

What happened?

It was the first time I booked them and they were in talks with a few labels during this time (from what they told me, they had zero interest in signing with T&N and were steering more in the direction of the Militia Group).  They were irritated at him all night, finally after the show we grabbed some food and hung out at my place, TJ and Colin told me about how the drummer (forgot his name) had been showing zero enthusiasm and had been consistently messing up each night.  I guess they finally had enough of it.  Mind you, this is a lot of years ago and they were just kids touring in a van at the time, so this kind of shit happens. 

My favorite part of that night was when TJ was watching some movie on my shitty futon, so Colin, Cody, and myself called him from one of those IP relay sites (typically used by the deaf to make phone calls).  We kept making the lady say terrible, horrible, awful things to him, even when he came into my room and saw us all cracking up, he still didn't get that it was us fucking with him.

Not sure if it is the same as listed above, but I have the two demo ep's from back before TJ was a screamer and the music was kinda pop punk sounding with like youth group praise & worship lyrics...it is soooo bad, love TJ to death, but he cant sing at all, kinda sounds like he has down's syndrome!

If you are a fan I would not recommend listening to it, it may scar you for life and ruin ACB for you!

Not sure if it is the same as listed above, but I have the two demo ep's from back before TJ was a screamer and the music was kinda pop punk sounding with like youth group praise & worship lyrics...it is soooo bad, love TJ to death, but he cant sing at all, kinda sounds like he has down's syndrome!

If you are a fan I would not recommend listening to it, it may scar you for life and ruin ACB for you!

Now I'm even more curious haha