PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

This whole release is ridiculous. This is what like five separate times they've went in and out of stock? Maybe more. At least a few people here got a copy. I don't know what the hell they did. It's hard to oversell something that you're supposed to get every copy of.

Not supposed to say anything but I got a call from Merch Direct yesterday too. They apologized for the "cluster F" [her words] that this preorder turned into. They went back and looked through the earliest orders and tried to find those they felt got screwed over to give them first dibs. I was able to order ACB over the phone. The customer service lady apologized profusely. I also wrote an email stating that I was displeased. She said they appreciated me not being rude or abusive so I guess if you wrote an email cussing them up, you're probably not getting one but that's just an assumption.

Not supposed to say anything but I got a call from Merch Direct yesterday too. They apologized for the "cluster F" [her words] that this preorder turned into. They went back and looked through the earliest orders and tried to find those they felt got screwed over to give them first dibs. I was able to order ACB over the phone. The customer service lady apologized profusely. I also wrote an email stating that I was displeased. She said they appreciated me not being rude or abusive so I guess if you wrote an email cussing them up, you're probably not getting one but that's just an assumption.

I wasn't rude in my email also so maybe. It was such a random call though, Glad it happened. I'm sure they learned their lesson. 

Just for anyone who is interested; I've been trying 2 or 3 times a day to add these to my cart the past week just in case they put some up and have had no luck doing so until about 5 minutes ago! I ordered a clear and got a confirmation number but we will see if it actually goes through and I get it. Anyways, I went back and added some more to my cart to see how many were left and I'll I could add were 2 until it told me item no longer available. I'm going to release these from my cart and just thought I would give a heads up to anyone that still wanted one!