PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

unbelievable.. i emailed them to ask why my order of ACB had not shipped yet, they responded that they were waiting for the MxPx albums in my order to arrive and it would 'ship next week'

i got shipment and tracking info, so all looks good.. then two days later, after the package is well into transit to me, i get a refund on my card.  NO EMAIL from them or anything stating that items were out of stock.  I'm so pissed right now.  i did the math and it totals the amount i paid for ACB + $2 shipping.

i'm irate right now.  i was the 2nd person to post in this thread, and that was AFTER i placed my order...  I had to have been one of the first 10 orders AT LEAST. if not in the first 3 orders placed.

fuck merchdirect. FUCK.

if anyone has one they would sell me, please PM me.

I'm still just as bitter about this.. Fuck merchdirect. But I also still need a copy! Any variant

Check my FS/FT thread and PM me reasonable offers (cash or trade)

Thanks guys

since when do they fucking call you? the email advisory barely works in the first place, if ever.

did any other colours go back up or just red? and wtf to more copies going up when so many got cancelled cause of overselling. something smells fishy as fuck. 

Idk i got a random call this morning at work and they said that a few copies would be up later (My order was one of the first to get canceled so i guess thats why). At 8 i checked the website and all they had in stock were the red. This whole thing is a huge mess. Didn't merchdirect say that ACB would have some on tour? Yeah none.