PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

I may have got my hands on a copy from a buddy, paid too much for it but i would love to trade it for "The Earth Sings Mi Fa MI". As soon as i get my hands on it i will post a WTTF/WTT for it, if anyone is interested i won't bother listing it at all. Oh yeah, i think its gonna be a coke bottle clear.

i bought 2 ACB clear, the other was for a friend but he told me yesterday he wasn't going to be able to pay so id be willing to trade for a senses fail let it enfold you still stealed or unplayed. Or a Senses fail still searching red

just message me if interested,,  figured id offer it here before i throw it on ebay.

I have an extra red of anyone wants to trade. Send me offers and trade lists.

so you were starving for one of these, and decided to spend a lot on ebay.....and then a couple red copies just went back up, so you snatched them up to offset the cost of your original copy? 

not trying to be a dick, just wondering. 

so you were starving for one of these, and decided to spend a lot on ebay.....and then a couple red copies just went back up, so you snatched them up to offset the cost of your original copy? 

This is a smart idea, so it's probably what he did. Anti-flipper crusaders fuck offffff

Absolutely not. I grabbed the red because it was available. I am 100% flippers (even though I bought my split from one). I just know that a lot of people were trying to get a copy so I figured I'd offer it here if anyone wants to trade for it. I'm not looking to make a profit at all. If nobody here wants it I am more than happy hanging on to my second copy.

Guest tms2787

I'm looking for a copy of Underoath "They're Only Chasing Safety" if anyone wants to make this trade....

I'll do it that, I have a copy coming in tomorrow. Clear. PM me.