PO :: Touché Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth Split 7" (OUT JAN 22nd)

tokimedo

My first purchase from Topshelf, maybe 3 years ago, was Rooftops "A Forest of Polarity". I remember getting a thank you note and some freebies and thinking how nice they were. Then I remember getting a partial shipping refund for the order and I was blown away.

I remember the Into It Over It "Twelve Towns" pressing plant switch with black changed to 2nd rarest, cream to rarest and how nicely Topshelf ironed that out.

Fast forward to today. Just got $7 of $14 paid shipping refunded. I am STILL amazed that these guys freely give excess shipping fees back... without pulling teeth or even needing to mention it! I don't know of ANY other labels that do that!

Bottom line? Topshelf is top shelf! Thanks for being bitchin'! Long live.

Whoa. This rules. Thanks!

Got this in the other day and I have been spinning it constantly..

I also ordered You Blew It! and Duck, Little Brother, Duck! and I have been listening to those in constant rotation as well...

I seriously cannot express how much I love this fucking label...I wish I had an extra 200 bucks so I could buy every single release

Bravo Topshelf...Bravo!!

Got this in the other day and I have been spinning it constantly..

I also ordered You Blew It! and Duck, Little Brother, Duck! and I have been listening to those in constant rotation as well...

I seriously cannot express how much I love this fucking label...I wish I had an extra 200 bucks so I could buy every single release

Bravo Topshelf...Bravo!!

That Duck Little Brother Duck album is insane! Topshelf easily had most of my favorite releases from last year coming from their label. I buy whatever they release no matter what haha

That Duck Little Brother Duck album is insane! Topshelf easily had most of my favorite releases from last year coming from their label. I buy whatever they release no matter what haha

I'm going to start...still want the slingshot dakota, pswingset, cut teeth and we were skeletons lps...not to mention all of the world is a beautiful place 7"s and the split with Deer Leap. I hope they repress the everyone everywhere lp soon too cause I missed out on that the first time around..

I'm going to start...still want the slingshot dakota, pswingset, cut teeth and we were skeletons lps...not to mention all of the world is a beautiful place 7"s and the split with Deer Leap. I hope they repress the everyone everywhere lp soon too cause I missed out on that the first time around..

The first Everyone Everywhere is Tiny Engines and 2012 the band pressed their own. Both are readily available

Second press just went up the other day for 10 bucks

http://everyoneeverywhere.bandcamp.com/album/everyone-everywhere-2012