Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler 2nd Press (mystery color /300)

flood

WE ran into the the band last wednesday, and they'll have some of these on their upcoming tour dates...we tossed up some in the webstore as well.. its no idea mixed color style.. and they're all sealed.. so we have no idea what color they are, if they're all the same color, or a clusterfuck of different colors... so test your luck and see what ya get! www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com

found your issue. you can't read. please provide a US mailing address and we'll send it right out for you. Also you never responded to our original email from the day you ordered.

thanks for teaching me a lesson in reading the small prints. and missing an ONE FUCKING email a year ago, that's not even in my inbox

and that i know i haven't deleted either.

thanks for teaching me a lesson in reading the small prints.

It's been brought up multiple times (in the release thread) that there was no international shipping from the label on this one. There were even other people willing to help out international folks and send em over. I'd hardly consider any of that fine print. As you also stated yourself, you missed an email. So it's nothing to be hostile at flood about.

thanks for teaching me a lesson in reading the small prints. and missing an ONE FUCKING email a year ago, that's not even in my inbox

and that i know i haven't deleted either.

you sound and look very dumb based on this argument and the fact that you can't type/spell well. I doubt this is Asbestos's fault.

• 2 weeks later...

No shipping to Canada for a Canadian band?That's a shame I'd of really liked to grab a copy.

licensing restrictions, out of their hands, etc etc. i'm sure the label would love to sell it in Canada.

anyway, thanks for the info/pic sh0ez. will definitely be the variant i pick up.