50% OFF EVERYTHING AT HOTTOPIC.COM + free shipping for purchases over $30

Damn. Im glad the beatles box sold out so I wouldn't try to convince myself to buy it lol. I ended up getting some good stuff on the cheap! Almost bought dance macabre but had to reason with myself, "Youre not in middle school anymore, you will literally NEVER listen to this..."

Good deals all around nonetheless.

Grabbed:

Right of Spring demo (been meaning to pick up ! Stoked!)

Minor Threat S/T LP (new copy for 3.99. no brainer)

HWM- Forever and counting ( Needed this. 5 bucks. yup)

Anne- power exchange 7" (Beats paying $5+ shipping, sry rfc)

Thursday

Green Day

Boys Night Out

I remembered back to when my mall first got a hot topic and I bought enough AFI shirts to wear to middle school for every day of the week. So for old times sake, I grabbed the "east bay hard core" cat shirt since I don't have any old ones anymore. It will probably be in steady rotation haha. Thanks hot topic!

Spent too much money on myself lately so I held off a purchase. The Majestic Majesty and Floral Green were snatched out of my cart, so I probably won't get anything unless I go to the mall tomorrow.

If you haven't got that They've Shot Flanigan release you need to get on it. It's crazy good and only 8 dollars after the discount.

Spent too much money on myself lately so I held off a purchase. The Majestic Majesty and Floral Green were snatched out of my cart, so I probably won't get anything unless I go to the mall tomorrow.

If you haven't got that They've Shot Flanigan release you need to get on it. It's crazy good and only 8 dollars after the discount.

The discount code comes from a scratch card they are handing out in store that could range from 15%-50% off, so you may not be looking at the 50% discount in store.