50% OFF EVERYTHING AT HOTTOPIC.COM + free shipping for purchases over $30

Everything is 25% for the rest of Monday, free shipping, and LOYALTYHTPB1001 should get you 15% off on top of that.

Ebates is offering 8% cash back for HT on Monday, as well as the normal $10 giftcard if you're a new member.

To sign up and help a brother out with my referral link, its http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=n152Xcpmx45y5oyr9688VA%3D%3D

I grabbed this HT offer as soon as I saw it on Modern Vinyl so I spent a good $140. Got both Underoath albums, P.O.S. The Starting Line, Further Seems Forever, Coheed, Portugal, Thursday, Forever Came Calling, MInus the Bear, Aesop Rock, The Almost, Tool, and a couple others so it's safe to say my wallet hates me but I just couldn't pass up the deal.

My guess is their warehouse wasn't open on Friday (as most were not) and with all of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, with NOT JUST VINYL on sale but ALL PRODUCT on sale, they probably have a shit ton of orders to pack up. Not to sound mean, but it is funny how people on here seem to forget that Hot Topic is a retailer that sells, primarily, clothing. Records obviously flew off the shelf, but at the same time, can you imagine (and I hate saying this) how many Twilight and other Pop Culture items sold at the same time? That warehouse is probably a shit show right now.

ebates RULES.

A trick I learned by accident and forgot to try on my massive purchase last weekend; during HT cash, I made a $150 order, forgot to add the code. So I called customer service, and in about 5 seconds, they applied the coupon code and I was only charged $75. However, Ebates still gave me 4% back on the original $150

I placed an order on the 24th and another on the 25th. The order numbers are 5k apart. So a conservative estimate would be 10k orders placed over the weekend. No surprise it's taking a bit to sort out.

i placed an order on the 22nd and one on the 24th, and my order numbers are 63,000 apart..... is that even possible

i already received the package from the 22nd and dont even have shipping confirmation yet for the one on the 24th.