Girl Meets World

This is going to bomb...

-Boy Meet World is a show that defined a generation, you can't live up to that almost 10 years later because well, times have changed, and the nostalgic connections to the show there and and nothing will be as good as the original.

-I don't really think kids these days will enjoy it either, this is going to run on Disney Channel, look at the garbage they make, it's as bad as the Big Bang Theory, all just a bunch of poorly made sit-coms that have no seriousness to them what so ever. Girl Meets World, can't be some half assed sit-com

-I feel like this will get cancelled very soon after it starts here's way: After the pilot the people who grew up watching this show will realized it's not what they wanted and tune out. The 7-13 year olds watch Disney Channel won't like the serious nature of the show and tune out. And well the people it's made for (14-19) don't watch Disney Channel for teen drama, I personally get that from E4 and believe it or not people most people my age know not of Eric's speech saying out he'd love Topanga for years and years.

But who know's I might be wrong.

This is going to bomb...

-Boy Meet World is a show that defined a generation, you can't live up to that almost 10 years later because well, times have changed, and the nostalgic connections to the show there and and nothing will be as good as the original.

-I don't really think kids these days will enjoy it either, this is going to run on Disney Channel, look at the garbage they make, it's as bad as the Big Bang Theory, all just a bunch of poorly made sit-coms that have no seriousness to them what so ever. Girl Meets World, can't be some half assed sit-com

-I feel like this will get cancelled very soon after it starts here's way: After the pilot the people who grew up watching this show will realized it's not what they wanted and tune out. The 7-13 year olds watch Disney Channel won't like the serious nature of the show and tune out. And well the people it's made for (14-19) don't watch Disney Channel for teen drama, I personally get that from E4 and believe it or not people most people my age know not of Eric's speech saying out he'd love Topanga for years and years.

I'm pretty sure this show ended when you were like 2.

Wait what? i cant even make out what you're trying to say

I was saying most teens don't watch Disney for "teen drama" I watch E4 for that. Most kids my age don't know about the speech Eric gives to his dad (if I remember correctly) Saying he loves Topanga; I was two when this show came out, so everybody else this show will be targeted at. The reason I know of boy meets world is because of Netflix, most people my age have never seen it, I'm saying that who this show is made for/targeted isn't very likely to tune in.

you mean corey. not eric.

girl meets world is not being made on the basis that people who watched boy meets world will tune in and give it the ratings it needs. because that's a demo of people my age, and that's certainly not disney's target.

they're doing this because they landed a really great sitcom aimed at kids- something that's not common. put all the people back together who did it the first time around, and maybe they can do it again.

and seriously, kids will watch anything that's put in front of them. if it's wedged between two shows they want to watch, it's way more likely that they stick around than, i don't know, go outside and shoot hoops for 20 minutes.

This is going to bomb...

-Boy Meet World is a show that defined a generation, you can't live up to that almost 10 years later because well, times have changed, and the nostalgic connections to the show there and and nothing will be as good as the original.

-I don't really think kids these days will enjoy it either, this is going to run on Disney Channel, look at the garbage they make, it's as bad as the Big Bang Theory, all just a bunch of poorly made sit-coms that have no seriousness to them what so ever. Girl Meets World, can't be some half assed sit-com

-I feel like this will get cancelled very soon after it starts here's way: After the pilot the people who grew up watching this show will realized it's not what they wanted and tune out. The 7-13 year olds watch Disney Channel won't like the serious nature of the show and tune out. And well the people it's made for (14-19) don't watch Disney Channel for teen drama, I personally get that from E4 and believe it or not people most people my age know not of Eric's speech saying out he'd love Topanga for years and years.

i find your anecdotal posts humorous.. footle but humorous. 

This is going to bomb...

-Boy Meet World is a show that defined a generation, you can't live up to that almost 10 years later because well, times have changed, and the nostalgic connections to the show there and and nothing will be as good as the original.

-I don't really think kids these days will enjoy it either, this is going to run on Disney Channel, look at the garbage they make, it's as bad as the Big Bang Theory, all just a bunch of poorly made sit-coms that have no seriousness to them what so ever. Girl Meets World, can't be some half assed sit-com

-I feel like this will get cancelled very soon after it starts here's way: After the pilot the people who grew up watching this show will realized it's not what they wanted and tune out. The 7-13 year olds watch Disney Channel won't like the serious nature of the show and tune out. And well the people it's made for (14-19) don't watch Disney Channel for teen drama, I personally get that from E4 and believe it or not people most people my age know not of Eric's speech saying out he'd love Topanga for years and years.

You shut your whore mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...