Broken Circles Blacker Friday deals

ptrsev

We’re at it again.

BLACKER FRIDAY.

From right now on November 30th through December 3rd at Midnight EST aka very late Monday we'll have great deals available.

What kind of deals are available you ask?

Ones that involve free records.

Buy two Broken Circles releases from the list below,

get two free.

(Only available to US and Canadian customers due to shipping costs,

sorry Euros + Rest Of The World).

One of your choosing and one of ours. Just make a note when checking out about which free record you’d like and we will make sure you get it along with another one we think you’ll like. You already have a lot of records we put out? Buy one for yourself and get another for a Christmas present because we know you’re friends have good taste too. Don’t want to do that? Every distro item is marked down and on sale. Like rare stuff? Test pressings from Hawkboy and Beloved are be available. They have cool screened and die-cut jackets, respectively.

Plus throughout the weekend we will be tossing up some OOP LPs up in case you missed out the first time.

Here is what is included in the BUY TWO GET TWO FREE SALE. These LPs and only these LPs are eligible. The free item must be of equal or lesser value.

Sacred Spirits - Some Stay LP

Pomegranates - Heaven LP

Hopesfall - The Frailty Of Words LP

Hawkboy - King Folly & S/T LP

O'Brother - The Death Of Day LP

Texas In July - I Am LP

Venia - Frozen Hands LP

Becoming The Archetype - Terminate Damnation LP

Zao - Liberate Te Ex Inferis LP

The Gloria Record - Start Here LP

Discover America - Future Paths LP

Pomegranates - Everything Is Alive LP

Beloved - Failure On LP

Fidel Catastrophe - And The Bleak... LP

http://brokencircles.limitedrun.com/

Want more free stuff?

Spend $30 (before shipping) and we’ll toss in a copy of BCR-029,

Bear (the Ghost) – What Was All This For cassette + digital download.

Spend $50 (before shipping) and we’ll toss in the above as well as a copy of

the Deadhorse / Half Hearted Hero split 7”.

First 25 people to order anything at all get a free Broken Circles magnet.

We also have a new website launching in less than two weeks, a new mail order guy so your orders are shipped fast, as well as three new releases that are in production and a bunch more waiting in the pipeline.

Sacred Spirits – Some Stay LP - Out Mid December

…Of Sinking Ships / Glower – Split 7” - Out February 5th, 2013

Unannounced LP featuring ex-The Felix Culpa - Out February 5th, 2013

BCtests.png

http://brokencircles.limitedrun.com/products/14449-test-pressings

Love me some BC deals! Couldn't pass on Beloved test, one of my all time favorites. Also got a few other BC releases I've been missing. Saw the Zao- Parade of Chaos pre-order place holder is down, does this mean it's a no go for BC to release now? Sucks if T&N stops licensing releases for vinyl after discovering they can make a buck off it. Much rather order from a label that is about music and quality of release than big business EMI label.

It's just one dude. Me. I just hired a friend to help me with mailorder since I am busy with my 9-5 job. I've slacked on sending out orders quickly the past few months because of it. But that problem is fixed now due to this guy helping out.

Zao - Parade Of Chaos is still in the works. Not sure how long it'll take them. That release is less T&N more EMI. T&N has definitely stopped licensing stuff though. Oh well. This year has been slow because I've been regrouping because I am trying to get away from licensing stuff. 2013 is going to be good. Have a bunch of great releases on deck featuring bands you are familiar with or bands that have members that used to be in bands you are familiar with.