tayzig shirt / enamel pin (taylor swift / dan zig mashup)

xgrantx

So this all started over in the Taylor Swift - Red thread but I figured I'd give it it's own post.

We wanted to do something fun so a friend of mine whipped this up.

Love or hate these mash ups - it's fine. It's still okay to have fun though. At least we didn't do a Black Flag rip. haha

http://bittertastepins.bigcartel.com

8238506097_0e7956bc09.jpg

We tweaked this design and worked it up as a soft enamel pin and they look so good.    1.5" iron struck, soft enamel pin.  We carefully recessed the metal in the eyes and under the letters to enhance the 3D qualities and the skull and letters are filled with white enamel.    They come with 2 military clutch posts and nice packaging.

http://bittertastepins.bigcartel.com

054.JPG

052.JPG

065.JPG

Edited by xgrantx

True. Aye Jays larrydavidhead shirt is killer too!

Okay. Any sizes other than S, M, L and XL need to get their orders in before 3 today (12/4) to be in the first run (they are going to pick up xxl and xxxl shirts today). S, M, L, XL orders need to be in before Friday to make sure yours gets printed in this run of shirts. We will probably do a few extra but not too many.

Thanks guys.

You can just send paypal to xvegangrantedgex @ yahoo dot com 13.50 and I will add it to the order.

• 2 weeks later...