Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

the design with just the flame looks way too much like the hot water music logo for my taste.

the other designs with the 10-logo have been pretty solid. 

have we figured out who's going to be doing the making these yet? i'd be interested to see what thoughts they have regarding the design, rather than just dictating to them what we want...let their creative juices flow a bit too haha. especially if it's austin. he always does super amazing work. the die-cuts i've seen from gkersey have also been crazy awesome. 

A die-cut something like that has the potential to not be more than $10-15, BTW. Not talking that expensive.

I'm not even sure a die-cut would look good... The logo is too thin and the background is (PIXELATED) too hectic to show through. It would look awkward AND expensive.

you know the whole annoying "this record gives me a boner thing"? 

Well gkersey's work got me aroused, literally. The first time a record has done that. 

If you guys want your money's worth this is the way we'd go and it would probably be unlike anything you've ever seen and well worth the money. 

you know the whole annoying "this record gives me a boner thing"? 

Well gkersey's work got me aroused, literally. The first time a record has done that. 

If you guys want your money's worth this is the way we'd go and it would probably be unlike anything you've ever seen and well worth the money. 

If we go with a laser cut cover, then the logo needs to be thicker IMO.... I think the actual cover is too busy to make any sense behind a die-cut sleeve.

The Die-Cut is an interesting idea but the Finch logo is a circle and then there would have to be little cross hairs to hold the middle piece in tact which may look tacky. Also, there is black in the image on the cover so that would blend into the matte black slipcover and would probably just look like a blob.

I originally suggested the die cut knowing that the bottom and the sides are connected so hopefully there would be no need to have "cross hairs" holding the "F" in place.

Here I am at 3:30 in the morning waking myself up with an idea haha. But how about incorporating a design like the "Finch WIITB//// X - 10" that has been used along with some sort of image that everyone is taling about.

Untitled.jpg

And I can't take the credit... I believe it was montauk123's idea to use that logo... I just put it on black.

I thought you may have decided to post that "Finch //// WIITB X-10" before Montauk's Post.