30% off everything @ HotTopic.com (TODAY/TOMORROW) + free shipping (TODAY ONLY)

i can't get LOYALTYHTPB1001 to work.  I'm logged in, and it won't let me put in any more characters past LOYALTYHTPB1.  

stranger still, if i don't login and try to check out as guest, I can put the full code in, but i still get an error: "We’re sorry. You do not qualify for this promotion."

the fuck?

I've used HTX710 previously, but not this Loyalty one.  not sure why i'm getting boned on it.  

i can't get LOYALTYHTPB1001 to work.  I'm logged in, and it won't let me put in any more characters past LOYALTYHTPB1.  

stranger still, if i don't login and try to check out as guest, I can put the full code in, but i still get an error: "We’re sorry. You do not qualify for this promotion."

the fuck?

I've used HTX710 previously, but not this Loyalty one.  not sure why i'm getting boned on it.  

I am starting to think it may have something to do with accumulated points.

I did not get it to work either but I always have issues accessing my account and just made a new one. the 10% worked. I was not gonna buy anything but if the bogo is gone and with a deal like this than it is a good time to get Nimrod.

if me ordering 4+ times in the past week doesn't make me loyal then I don't know what does.

created a new account and it still wouldn't take the shit. it took HTX710 again though so i went with that. no more hot topic vinyl purchases in 2012... i mean it this time

It doesn't. You need to buy stuff year round

New Found Glory - Sticks And Stones $12.59

Transit - Stay Home $8.81

Angels & Airwaves - Love Album Parts One & Two $31.49

The Starting Line - The Early Years $10.70

Free shipping + 30% off + HTX710 promo code = awesome. $67.57ppd

Especially stoked to get Angels & Airwaves for my little bro for a relatively cheap price (for a 4xLP!)