Doghouse holiday sale

Already received my first order (STWHA & AAR) but haven't heard anything on the second (4MM and Chamberlain). I kinda wish they would at least send an order confirmation email so we know that our orders didn't just slip through the cracks... That's just me always worrying though. I'm sure it's fine. Patience, patience...

SEIROUSLY WHAT IS UP WITH THIS PLACE?!

Is it just that crazy of a hub for USPS?

Literally, everything I send and receive goes through there first. Even if I send something up north, it has to go all the way down there (3 hours south) first which is sooo stupid. I sent out a package the first week of December (supposed to go only 4 hours north of me), and it went there and has since traveled the entire United States. Fuck Bell Gardens.

SEIROUSLY WHAT IS UP WITH THIS PLACE?!

Is it just that crazy of a hub for USPS?

I have an album stuck there right now. Two records shipped from the same place at the same time. One got to me today and the other is still in Bell Gardens. My 7" from Doghouse got here pretty fast though.

Literally, everything I send and receive goes through there first. Even if I send something up north, it has to go all the way down there (3 hours south) first which is sooo stupid. I sent out a package the first week of December (supposed to go only 4 hours north of me), and it went there and has since traveled the entire United States. Fuck Bell Gardens.

Bell Gardens is an absolute shit-hole. I live two towns from it and its a place I wouldn't even dare go into. 

I've heard nothing but horror stories about that place. And with Media Mail, it doesn't leave the warehouse until there is enough packages to qualify their shipment... it gets lowest priority. I have a feeling that at that warehouse, media mail is one basket underneath stairs in the farthest corner that one dude a month looks at and goes "oh shit, we forgot these" and then ships them out.