Went out to garage sales looking for a LaserDisc player or maybe some records or maybe some games (that I could flip for records). No luck. Now I'm up at 730. Went on my bike, not sure what I expected honestly.

I had access to dozens of laserdisc players, but they were destroyed when the basement flooded :(

Try thrift stores and stuff, garage sales definitely aren't your best bet for a LD player.

Fuck these guys. It's scary how homophobia still is not an issue. Many people around me, most of them genuinely good people, use words like gay as an insult or embarrassing name and they have no idea why it's bugging me. None of them is homophobic even in slightest, they just don't see the issue with it.

Glad to hear it went well. You'll feel a ton better once the pain is gone. Did you have gallstones, and they were causing the issues, or just a bad gallbladder?

For some reason this year, my tree decided to drop a ton of seed pods. I cleaned a lot up, but yesterday I noticed 1000 germinating in my flower beds, despite laying new mulch down. I just plucked an entire forest worth of baby trees in an hour, and I only got my front yard done. It started storming, so I had to stop, but hopefully I can finish tomorrow.

I shower when I'm done. That's like saying why do people get in hottubs, they're just sitting in their own filth. It's just relaxing, brother.

For Sarah's 21st bday, we got a hotel room with a hottub in it, got naked and sat in it getting drunk as hell. Then woke up and proceeded to do it again in the afternoon. Nothing beats naked, in warm water and drunk. PLUS WE WATCHRD GILMORE GIRLS THE ENTIRE TIME.

For Sarah's 21st bday, we got a hotel room with a hottub in it, got naked and sat in it getting drunk as hell. Then woke up and proceeded to do it again in the afternoon. Nothing beats naked, in warm water and drunk. PLUS WE WATCHRD GILMORE GIRLS THE ENTIRE TIME.

Bladie knows whats up. I'm listening to Cannibal Ox, drinking gin, and generally being gangster as fuck. RANDY SAVAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic