I watched the first three episodes of Twin Peaks last night (I know I'm way late...) and then the new episode of Wayward Pines tonight. I feel like I shouldn't watch them at the same time. So many secrets and questions. My brain hurts.

How'd you like it? I think the TP pilot is seriously one of the best things I have ever seen. Does Wayward Pinespoint on a similar direction? Never heard of it.

Also good morning VC. It's hot outside and I'm working a 10h shift today. Life is good.

How'd you like it? I think the TP pilot is seriously one of the best things I have ever seen. Does Wayward Pinespoint on a similar direction? Never heard of it.

Also good morning VC. It's hot outside and I'm working a 10h shift today. Life is good.

I'm loving it. I've managed to never have it spoiled so I'm excited about it.

Wayward Pines is based on some books that I haven't read and it's a ten episode "event" that I'm not sure how to describe. M. Night Shymalan is involved. It's been fantastic so far.

Oh cool I'm not the only one. I was going to ask why not watch them both but maybe because too much to think about? Had to check to make sure I wasn't missing a spin off or something.

I'm loving it. I've managed to never have it spoiled so I'm excited about it.

I recently binge watched Twin Peaks for the first time finally last year free on Hulu. Most of it is pretty great and its not surprising that it was canceled. Dumb American audiences want dumb tv.

Here's a funny story:

When Twin Peaks premiered in my home country, two channels were fighting over the rights to air it. When one of them got it and aired the first season, the other channel spoilered the murderer in their videotext. After that nobody cared anymore and it was cancelled. Naughty.

Here's a funny story:

When Twin Peaks premiered in my home country, two channels were fighting over the rights to air it. When one of them got it and aired the first season, the other channel spoilered the murderer in their videotext. After that nobody cared anymore and it was cancelled. Naughty.

Well it doesn't really spoil the rest of it though so that was silly for them to cancel. Hope the new show won't suck.

Here's a funny story:

I fucked up and spoiled it for myself but I would be so pissed off if that happened.

Well it doesn't really spoil the rest of it though so that was silly for them to cancel. Hope the new show won't suck.

Absolutely. But does the average consumer care? They want guys in sunglasses to investigate and present the tattoo'ed wifebeater on a plate. Didn't change much since '91.

I didn't get attack by the beetle on my way to work. He is still hiding in waiting somewhere... or he'll roast in my car since it's supposed to be in the 90s today.

First day at the second job! Super excited.

And my boss at job #1 left my personal file open in our shared office and essentially showed me that I'm being severely underpaid. Welp I'm done. I was being loyal and a hard worker hoping to move up one day but I can't work for someone who will lie in my face.

First day at the second job! Super excited.

And my boss at job #1 left my personal file open in our shared office and essentially showed me that I'm being severely underpaid. Welp I'm done. I was being loyal and a hard worker hoping to move up one day but I can't work for someone who will lie in my face.

Are you commission based at that job?  Do they know about your new job?

that's crappola Will. Im not far from you, I can come smack him in the teeth for you, so you don't get in trouble :D

it's a pregnant she, so nah haha

Are you commission based at that job? Do they know about your new job?

Im salary. They know about the second job and gave me hell about scheduling but luckily the second job was cool.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic