There just needs to be a bitch about your job thread.  Problem = solved!

I'd agree 100% on this but I've learned growing up with the advent of the internet and social media to never post or write negative about your job. Especially if you're currently employed with said company/job. With how a lot of companies may monitor their employees' internet habits and usage, you never know.

I'm not saying that y'all should refrain from doing so. Just my personal choice and opinion as I've learned along the way.

After a few nice days here it looks like its going to be cool and overcast today but its still early. And neighbors have started really moving in now and I haven't been putting any tunes on for a few days because I'm so bummed. Maybe today should be the day I put on some stuff and see how it goes. I'm not really one to blast the stereo but this place has shitty walls and sound travels badly. Doesn't help that my vintage speakers are a bit booming but I turn the bass down.

I'm actually starting to want shitty weather just because it helps with static and that just seems crazy. :)

I suck at being assertive but I think posting online only vents a little compared letting those involved know about it. Seems like they know already and dont care in Thomas' situation but just saying the thread would be good in a way but not in that way. Could be useful for getting people fired from jobs they hate like Juan said. :)

I did. My girlfriends grandparents live in that same city. They are freaking out. So crazy.

I would as well. Being as far away as I am, it's interesting to read the updates. Hope they catch them, but it'd be a crazier story if they don't- or they'll die in the woods.

I'd agree 100% on this but I've learned growing up with the advent of the internet and social media to never post or write negative about your job. Especially if you're currently employed with said company/job. With how a lot of companies may monitor their employees' internet habits and usage, you never know.

I'm not saying that y'all should refrain from doing so. Just my personal choice and opinion as I've learned along the way.

I'd never browse on a work computer. That's asking for it.

Anyone else really interested in that prison break in upstate NY? It's crazy.

I've been keeping up with it. That's an inside job for sure.

so lollipop brand "Dum Dums" have new mystery flavors, which are, popcorn/bacon/pizza, and they are disgusting. But I cant get over how much they taste like the flavors they are supposed to. I cant wait to see the look on the customers face when they don't pay attention to the flavor...

so lollipop brand "Dum Dums" have new mystery flavors, which are, popcorn/bacon/pizza, and they are disgusting. But I cant get over how much they taste like the flavors they are supposed to. I cant wait to see the look on the customers face when they don't pay attention to the flavor...

Oh they have real ones now? Before I think it was just a mix of flavors from when they changed flavors in the machine.

It's pouring out, and I left my windows open at home. Rain was supposed to come a few hours later. Oh well, not too worried about my shitty carpet.

I keep debating if I should buy a console or not. I have not gamed in 2 years, but sorta feel like it again. Not sure if I want to spend cash or not though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic