It's super nice out, but my allergies have me in a fog. A shitty way to spend my day off. I think I might have food poising or something too. Threw up twice today.

This!

It beyond blows my mind.  I sent a message to someone who was selling a record saying I wanted it. They responded with the email to paypal (which I didn't see until this morning), so as soon as I got up, I sent the money.  I got a message later this afternoon saying because I didn't respond right away (because I was ASLEEP), they sold it to someone else. What the fuck? 

It beyond blows my mind.  I sent a message to someone who was selling a record saying I wanted it. They responded with the email to paypal (which I didn't see until this morning), so as soon as I got up, I sent the money.  I got a message later this afternoon saying because I didn't respond right away (because I was ASLEEP), they sold it to someone else. What the fuck? 

i responded to one saying ill take it.

they said 'its yours'

then i asked how much and they replied

'sorry, already gone.'

i responded to one saying ill take it.

they said 'its yours'

then i asked how much and they replied

'sorry, already gone.'

I don't get that.  I seriously sent the money as soon as I got up.  Because the last message from that person was "here's the email to paypal, and i'll try to get it out tomorrow".  Thanks for the update after the fact asshole.  Now I have to wait for my bank to process the amount before I can even use the refund they sent me.

I don't get that. I seriously sent the money as soon as I got up. Because the last message from that person was "here's the email to paypal, and i'll try to get it out tomorrow". Thanks for the update after the fact asshole. Now I have to wait for my bank to process the amount before I can even use the refund they sent me.

Wow that's fucking annoying.

I thought it ended on up note. He seemed at peace as the movie faded out.

Overall, it felt sad to me. (Maybe my feels are out of whack as they've been so I felt a bit more susceptible.) But yeah...I did get that sense at the end that he was finally at peace with himself which had been essentially the whole time. As in, how can you truly love someone else if you can't accept and love yourself first?

Overall, it felt sad to me. (Maybe my feels are out of whack as they've been so I felt a bit more susceptible.) But yeah...I did get that sense at the end that he was finally at peace with himself which had been essentially the whole time. As in, how can you truly love someone else if you can't accept and love yourself first?

It felt more like at the end he was ready to go be with someone else, which he couldn't before he let go of his wife. It seemed like the AI helped him move on from his wife finally.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic