I don't know if I'm going to make it through the work day. My stomach is still messed up from yesterday, and I have not really eat anything since Sunday.

Edit: I did a lot of thinking this weekend about moving away, and I think I'm rushing into it a bit too fast. I think I'm going to wait until the fall to start looking to move. I only have a few more paychecks to pay off my student loans, so I might as well get that done before I up and spend a bunch of money moving. I'm not happy with my job, life, residence, but I can manage for a bit longer. It'll just be a lot of boredom once my buddy moves at the end of the month, since I rarely see any of my other friends anymore. I'm anxious and depressed, but time to start bitching about it (have a weird cloud of clarity today) and do something to change my situtation until I do a huge change in moving.

Morning everyone! Our VP Was supposed to come visit on Thursday but he just cancelled so everything is lovely

SURPRISE HES IN THE STORE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

I've seriously worked places where higher ups would pretend to cancel visits so they could "catch us" slacking off. Luckily with at the video store we were the 2nd store he'd stop at in the area so we would always get a heads up. Still, that always ruined a good high.

I hate when I have multiple auctions end on the same day, and everyone pays right away but one asshole. Now I have to either make everyone else wait, or make 2 trips to the post office. It's annoying.

I got the purple/beer w/ black splatter. I couldnt really visulize which variant went best with the artwork lol. I'm not crazy about these outrageous color combos but whatever lol. & I really don't care for splatter vinyl.

What did you get?

Haha it sounds like you got the perfect one for you then!

I got the rainbow deluxe and the purple/milky clear package with a shirt. Really stoked for this album.

You can always schedule a pickup with the USPS.  I do it all the time!

I sometimes leave stuff in the mail box, and my carrier grabs them without a problem. Still annoying since I did drop everything else off earlier.

Where you going? I have potential "INS" in the Bay Area and Brooklyn but I'd rather not move to cities with rent that high. I'm getting a little ahead of myself though, first I need to sell the house, then I need to figure out which part of my job I like most and decide where to ply that trade. 

probabaly outskirts, closer to the country. still outside of KC. I tired of doing crap to the house and have lost motivation.

I'm lucky with my house. If I do move, my dad is going to take over the mortgage and move my little sister into it for a bit until we can decide how to sell it.

probabaly outskirts, closer to the country. still outside of KC. I tired of doing crap to the house and have lost motivation.

Nice! I'll probably buy land in ME with the sale of our home here. Country living is the long-term plan but that will be a move or two from now. Gonna hit something a little more urban first and see how I really stack up talent wise in the industry. I suppose the return date to Maine will be sooner if I fizzle. Either way, it'll be nice to finally know the answer to that particular question. 

Nice! I'll probably buy land in ME with the sale of our home here. Country living is the long-term plan but that will be a move or two from now. Gonna hit something a little more urban first and see how I really stack up talent wise in the industry. I suppose the return date to Maine will be sooner if I fizzle. Either way, it'll be nice to finally know the answer to that particular question.

My friends own a lot of country out here. He offered me up 5 acres for 22k. Beautiful land ready to build. Sunset and hundreds of miles to be seen. Sounds like a no brainer.

But do I want to drive 1.5 hours one way?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic