Small talk but kind of a plus/minus

After tonights debacle of a college fair, I'm off until April 8th. Squeezing in a trip to Arizona, California, coming back to NYC for Easter, running down to Philly for Paint It Black record release, coming back to New York for Mets opening day and eventually going back to Philly for Restorations Record Release. Somewhere in there I have to do grad school work and study for the CST.

What sucks is that vinyl is going to sit at my job until I get back.

Finding an internship, or even a job, for this summer is damn near impossible. Especially because I'm looking for a music business internship; those are apparently few and far between.

Oh well; guess I'll just finish college and go teach English in some other country.

Where do you live?

I could probably google this, but why is this a big deal? who is this clown?

basically ripped a bunch of his own fans off by "selling" them macbooks and then never sending them. plus, it's kind of ridiculous to begin with that he would be asking for $20,000 for an EP.

this pretty much sums it up, with the answer to the question below being no. no they do not have a problem for some reason.

tumblr_lh373owu1R1qb2rr4o1_500.jpg

I get 1099'ed. I made the quarterly payments but not nearly enough. You only have to pay what you made the year before, and I made more this year.

Plus, I picked up a rental house and claimed the income. 

If I had thought about it, I woulda seen it coming. Not a huge deal. Just wasn't ready for that number.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic