yesterday i got a new radio and speakers put it in my car. i told the guy that id get the sub if i could have the display box it was in. because it was a custom box and they didnt have any. he said yes. its wicked cool. nothing huge, but a lot more power than i expected. sounds so good. now i just wanna drive everywhere. i finally have an AUX port!

yesterday i got a new radio and speakers put it in my car. i told the guy that id get the sub if i could have the display box it was in. because it was a custom box and they didnt have any. he said yes. its wicked cool. nothing huge, but a lot more power than i expected. sounds so good. now i just wanna drive everywhere. i finally have an AUX port!

This reminds me that I really need to get a new system in my car. The one I have is stock and of the 11 speakers on 1 works. Also I have to use a tape adapter to play my iphone...

This reminds me that I really need to get a new system in my car. The one I have is stock and of the 11 speakers on 1 works. Also I have to use a tape adapter to play my iphone...

11 speakers?! but only 1 works...if i read that right, holy crap and that sucks, haha. yeah i was rocking a 6 disc changer with no aux. which i was fine with. but a few months into getting the car, its shit out on me and im stuck with the same 6 cds for over a year. i couldnt put cds in or eject them. 

i just had them replace them entire radio with a single cd player with aux and usb, i can stream pandora too. also had them replace the the front speakers and leave the rear speakers alone. they powered up the front speakers and put a tiny 8" in the back. but man, that shit still kicks. its awesome. the custom box is awesome, perfect size, like a shoebox. i drive a hatch too, and he was telling something about the way hatches are when the sub isnt confined in the trunk. im just excited to have something nice.

and haha at the tape adapter, my friend is still doing that. still better than the radio...or the same 6 cds.

do it, everyone was making fun of that lahispute girl for sending a dude a flirty message. but this place is how i met bigbruise. although we were friends for a good 6 months before anything else happened.

but seriously, this is a great place for people with oddly specific similar tastes to become friends and eventually see each other naked. or just stay friends, whatever

Maaan, I feel like I'm missing out on so much by being in school right now for some reason.

Like, I know a guy who started a clothing company right out of high school with the money he made by selling original pieces of art (he's super talented as an artist) and his brand is getting picked up by stores nationally and internationally. A bunch of other people I know are traveling to all sorts of places and seeing all of these cool things I've wanted to see my entire life, and here I am, sitting on my bed, surfing the web at 1am, stuck in a college town for another year and a half before I graduate and get to even consider the possibility of doing some of this stuff.

It's just one of those nights, y'know? I'm sure I'll be much happier by tomorrow morning.

I did everything ass backwards from you and now I'm kicking myself trying to figure out how to go back to school. It's no consolation, but you're probably doing the right thing. Or you aren't. That's the motherfucker of life, there's no way to know. Take a deep breath and sally forth.

haha. well i suppose we would have something in common already.  but really, someone help me?  and slinch.. you almost got a PM before this post.  so i sort of made you off the hook unless you feel so obliged :D

Well I'd love to come over for a beer, but I live half way across the globe. I so want to hang out with VC peeps, I really need to take a trip to the states someday.

Though I can still try to help out, PM me the details of what's giving you trouble (if it still is) and maybe we can figure it out. It's not always possible to find the issue without being actually there, but I've managed help a few VC'ers before.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic