I need paypal help.

I opened a dispute bc I never received an item I ordered for my boyfriend for christmas and they wouldnt respond to me.  They've replied and said that they tried refunding me but paypal wont let them bc i opened the dispute...?  They told me to close the dispute then they'll refund me.  I don't trust that logic....

Keep the dispute open. PayPal will get you your money back. I filed a dispute once, and the company was able to refund me with it still open. I think that they are trying to get you to drop the dispute and never send you the money. Shady dealings.

Keep the dispute open. PayPal will get you your money back. I filed a dispute once, and the company was able to refund me with it still open. I think that they are trying to get you to drop the dispute and never send you the money. Shady dealings.

I have no experience with sending refunds as a seller, but to me it seems like a ploy to get you to drop the dispute, in which they won't refund you and because you dropped the dispute, you can't re-open it.

Unless you want to deal with these guys again (doubt it) I'd just let the dispute take it's course, because PayPal will get you the money no matter what they do.

yeah that doesn't sound right. i'd contact paypal to figure out what to do next.

Thanks, friends.  It didn't sound right to me either.  I'll just escalate the dispute to a claim and let Paypal handle it I suppose.  I emailed them and told them I cannot close the dispute, and that they can either refund me thru the Resolution Center (google told me it's there) or call Paypal to release the funds to me (google told me this as well) that way.  Hopefully they do one of those so I can get my almost $100 back from them sooner rather than later.

It's gripped 16 degrees over the past few hours. From 56 to 40. Supposedly a wintry mix overnight through the morning. Fully expect the city in full shutdown mode. This is south texas we don't do winter!!!!

I really hope we get an ice day tomorrow. A three day weekend would be awesome! 

It's gripped 16 degrees over the past few hours. From 56 to 40. Supposedly a wintry mix overnight through the morning. Fully expect the city in full shutdown mode. This is south texas we don't do winter!!!!

It's 27 here but we'll get absolutely jack shit to look at or check the weather for.

Nope. Just cold for no damn reason. Give me snow or go away, winter.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic