Haha nice. You guys ever smoked hash? I was at my friends the other day and he whipped out a blowtorch and I was like what is going on right now!?

Hash, I don't even think I could handle that stuff anymore in my old age. :)

And my friend had a volcano back in the day. I smoked out of it for the first time in college then went to class (theater). Just so happened we were watching rocky horror picture show that day in class. What a fucking trip that was

Haha nice. You guys ever smoked hash? I was at my friends the other day and he whipped out a blowtorch and I was like what is going on right now!?

I have never smoked hash, I want to try that as well. 

Prepare to get blasted...the first time is always amusing to watch because you get sooo ripped.

I am debating on picking up a Volcano...maybe one day, as I am trying to save $ rather than spend at the moment.

You think I'll still get blasted if I'm a daily smoker? I sure fucking hope so. 

Yeah...first time was in Amsterdam in 2001, and then every now and then back in FL. A-town had soooo many varieties.

I like hashbrowns?

Me too!

You think I'll still get blasted if I'm a daily smoker? I sure fucking hope so. 

Chances are pretty high...har har.

After living in Colorado, I can't imagine not knowing which strand you have.  No more of this guessing shit and taking someone else's word for it.  

Tell me about it...Amsterdam ruined me because of the insane variety, but there was usually something decent in Tampa, you just didn't know what it was most of the time. Not the case in AZ...

Fuck. So jealous.

Not of that temperature though.

wicked nice in the sun

Give me your snow, and I'll give you my 100+ degree summers.

haha i hated those summers. 

when i told my mom that i was moving to texas for work she said "tayler, you hate the heat" texas made me hate it even more.

It's not even 3pm and I have to call it a night. I am all out of spoons.

My mom looked at me and said "holy shit you look awful" and then force fed me NyQuil.

I'm really going to hate everything if I wake up in two hours.

Goodnight, internet.

First time I've ever seen anyone use the term "spoons" apart from my fiance and her best friend...

I like you.

Did she not literally mean spoons? I thought that sentence was weird, but it's Logan so... ;]

when i told my mom that i was moving to texas for work she said "tayler, you hate the heat" texas made me hate it even more.

When it gets that high, it's too much for even me and I'm always cold. Even at night, it's hard to sit outside without getting sticky and gross. Right before summer and right after summer (May/June and September/October) are the best months here. Mostly perfect, day and night.

Spoons is basically a way that people with chronic or mental conditions refer to their energy levels and help people understand it.

Long story short: average humans start the day with heaps of spoons while those with a chronic or mental condition start with a small pile.

We have to pick and chose which tasks we feel able to do, because once you run out of spoons...you can't get more.

Google the story behind it when you get a chance.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic