Flying out of Philadelphia International is torture.

Flying back to the US from Dublin was a bit scary as to how easy it was. Didn't take off belt or shoes, just put stuff from pockets in the basket along with your bag(s) and go through what looked to be pretty old metal detectors. Nobody got stopped for side screenings or anything. Just very laid back. Also, the US Customs is in Dublin, which asked zero questions regarding the trip.

i really really want to watch True Detective, but don't get HBO. so if anyone would like to share their HBO go account info with me, that would make you my very, very bestest friend! and look! the ceo doesn't even care if you do!

http://techcrunch.com/2014/01/20/hbo-doesnt-care-if-you-share-your-hbo-go-account-for-now/

Flying out of Philadelphia International is torture.

Flying back to the US from Dublin was a bit scary as to how easy it was. Didn't take off belt or shoes, just put stuff from pockets in the basket along with your bag(s) and go through what looked to be pretty old metal detectors. Nobody got stopped for side screenings or anything. Just very laid back. Also, the US Customs is in Dublin, which asked zero questions regarding the trip.

I'll 2nd Philadelphia Airport. Terrible everytime. I have many horror stories.

i really really want to watch True Detective, but don't get HBO. so if anyone would like to share their HBO go account info with me, that would make you my very, very bestest friend! and look! the ceo doesn't even care if you do!

http://techcrunch.com/2014/01/20/hbo-doesnt-care-if-you-share-your-hbo-go-account-for-now/

Check yo PM gurlllllllllll

OH MY GOD.

one of our client service reps is trying to sell these backpacks to one of our clients. she ordered a sample from the website to show them....the sample came in with this name................

27y7scy.jpg

I DIDNT MEAN TO DOWN VOTE YOU IM SO SORRY

Haha I could care less about that stuff. (And while were on the topic, don't forget kids,

1. Logout

2. Go back to the "vote" and hover over the +1 or -1.

3. Click it and voilah! You get to see who's beefing with you. 

4. Then just do what I do and block their asses (They can still see your posts but you don't have to give them the time of day)

Have a good day :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic